wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

Cycle Starting in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BF% 16
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 217lbs
    this will be the 6th cycle

WK 1-12 700mg Sustanon 350 weekly
    WK 1-10 400mg Tren E Weekly
    WK 4-9 40-50mg Dianabol daily

WK 1-12 500-750IU HCG per week
    WK 1-12 .5mg Arimidex Daily

PCT:

Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    HCG 1000/750/500/250

What do you guys think???????????

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    run the hcg during the cycle instead?

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    run the hcg during the cycle instead?

good luck!
    ^^^^^ Have a look again, I will from WK 1-12, but I also will run it during PCT

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    my bad lol

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    If I was going to do those compounds I'd lower the test and increase the tren . But thats just me.

Good luck, keep a log and PM me the link when your starting.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the hcg in pct we dont want to mimic lh, fsh production we want to start it up again with the use of serms.

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    WK 4-9 40-50mg Dianabol daily
    i dont understand why Dbol mid cycle? why not kick start dbol wk 1-4?

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    drop the hcg in pct we dont want to mimic lh, fsh production we want to start it up again with the use of serms.
    Horrible advice.

Have you ever used HCG for PCT? I have done it both PCT and during cycle and it works much better for me as PCT.

What you don't want to do is create an abundance of estrogen during cycle. Your extra test is already aromatizing into estrogen and by introducing HCG during cycle you're adding much more estrogen. Estrogen further suppresses LH and makes it that much more difficult to recover. So while it may keep the leydig cells turned on, it is the LH that we want to create a positive environment for, and the more estrogen the less natural LH production. And no, I don't want to have to use a big dose of serm or ai during cycle as this reduces the effectiveness of a cycle.

So for PCT, as the estrogen levels are dropping off due to no more exogenous test, we start using both a serm and HCG to both block estrogen and get the leydig cells turned on. The serm will allow natural LH production due to it's anti-e effects, and the HCG will turn your nuts back on and get you natural test levels up.

For all of those that don't get anything out of HCG during cycle (like me), try oldschool and use HCG for pct.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    Cause he will get better results from the dbol once his test levels have been elevated.

Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    Well everyone has there preferences, I like to start dbol a week prior to my long earners kicking in. This from my experience allows a more significant increase in mass and strength vs. Having everything kicking in then tapering off separately. Analogy ; when you kickstart at the beginning your gains look like the rockie mountains, up but not to much and down. Having everything kick in together gives me the mt everest gain I am looking for. Hope you understand.

You also put wk1-4 what's that about,as dbol should be ran 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Bro hcg is like my wife, I will never leave her

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    If I was going to do those compounds I'd lower the test and increase the tren . But thats just me.

Good luck, keep a log and PM me the link when your starting.
    I agree but this is my first time taking tren so I want to start light with it. I may go up to 500 mg

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Could some1 run stanolozol pills for a month after a cycle like this

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Could some1 run stanolozol pills for a month after a cycle like this
    Someone could open there own thread and ask the question they have.... WHat are your stats

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Well everyone has there preferences, I like to start dbol a week prior to my long earners kicking in. This from my experience allows a more significant increase in mass and strength vs. Having everything kicking in then tapering off separately. Analogy ; when you kickstart at the beginning your gains look like the rockie mountains, up but not to much and down. Having everything kick in together gives me the mt everest gain I am looking for. Hope you understand.

You also put wk1-4 what's that about,as dbol should be ran 6 weeks
    wasnt saying it was wrong and was just curious
    g'luck with your cycle

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with dbol mid cycle, good luck

thx guys

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    Im not a fan of sust for a cycle, but thats personal preference.

As for HCG . IMO you should keep it all the same except after the first week of pct. (so bascially after 1st week of pct, done with hcg) do continue the hcg use in the weeks between ur last injection of test and start of pct however. Good at 500iu 2x week or 1000iu 1x week is both typical. i lean towards the 2x week to not rely heavily on teh 2nd LH pulse. And since u are using a AI during cycle, you dont want to over do it during PCT cuz HCG induces aromatization also seperatly with the increase of test production. So if ur on a AI during cycle, that keeps estrogen low, then during PCT, you will want to keep it low so the one bolus at the beginning of PCT would increase test levels while taking the other PCT drugs will help block the estrogen, so it wont increase as much. If you continue the use of HCG, you will each time increase aromatization also, so those spikes is what hampers recovery because estradiol is what works as the feedback mechanism.

if you lower your test dose and run more tren you could negate the need for the use of the AI during ur cycle. that would helpl recovery, and running thatmuch test increases the AR so much, that it needs to downregulate during PCT, and the more it has to go down, the longer recovery is. IMO stacking with average test amounts and using other compounds greater yield greater results and recovery.
    also, for your PCT, try to find some Triptorelin one dose of that instead of the 1000iu of HCG at start of PCT is where that would go. just the one dose :P
    good luck!,

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Cause he will get better results from the dbol once his test levels have been elevated.
    Excellent advice and the OP had it correct. So many people use orals as a kick start at the front end of a cycle but you'll get better results if you wait and add it in at wk4-5 when the Test has your blood levels up. Its pretty simple you think Drol or Dbol works better alone or when you add them to jacked up Test levels. I've done it both ways, I was once impatient also but then I figured out which one gave me better results, starting at wk 4-5 every time. Anyone who hasn't should try both ways some time its worth the wait.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I agree but this is my first time taking tren so I want to start light with it. I may go up to 500 mg
    Good idea to go slow your first time with Tren E. If you happen to be someone who gets terrible sides from Tren the long acting version takes much longer to clear your system. If you were running Ace I would say go for it since it clears fast and you won't be miserable that long but not with Tren E.

Thread Information