Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Question about where I pinned

I pinned my glute a little lower than I've done before. When I twist my body around to pin my glute, you can see that muscle at the top that wraps around. Mine is very prominent and easy to see. Rather than pin right into that muscle, I went right below it. I was able to inject the "test" very easily. When I pulled out, I questioned if I hit a muscle or not.

I used a 1 inch needle and had it all the way in. I don't feel any soreness yet. First, do you think I got a muscle going below that large muscle on the top (I did not go very low, was still quite high), and secondly, is there any way to tell if I did indeed inject into a muscle?

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    You should be ok its a large muscle I'm sure you hit it. The only thing I would suggest is using an inch and a half needles for the glutes.

Thank you, sir. It's amazing how something as simple as someone reassuring you can make you feel so much better. I was upset because I was thinking that I may have messed up my cycle and I thought it was too risky to pin again because I would be really upsetting the balance of the cycle injections, had I actually hit the first one. I'll just go with this and wait another 3 1/2 days and the thigh muscle will be ready.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Worst case you missed the muscle and injected into fat, your body will still fully absorb it, just a bit slower.

All good

Cool.... good to know. I wasn't aware of that. Like "test e" isn't slow enough,... right ?

Thread Information