ItalianStallion79 is offline New Member

Need help with cycle suggestions

Hello: I'm looking for a simple and short cycle or individual steroid with minimal or no side effects and as few if any injections as possible.The results i'm looking for are getting more cut/definition and gaining no more than 5-10lbs of lean muscle.I've worked out on and off for most of my adult life.I'm also a very very hard gain but my metabolism is slowing.For lack of better examples somewhere inbetween brad pitt in fight club and in troy.Here are my stats -
    31yrs old
    160lbs 5'9
    less than 8% body fat if i were to guess mostly just a little fat covering my abs
    workout varies 3-5 times a week bowflex or free weights in gym
    cardio 3-5 days a week 20ish mins a time on stationary bike
    diet high protein low sugar nothing extravagant.no soda,beer,fast food etc.
    please ask any questions u have that will help in my decision.
    thank u!!
    Last edited by ItalianStallion79; 05-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    post a pic, i doubt you're 8%, i'd say 10 is probably more likley.

I don't think you need steroids to gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle. If you really get your diet dialed in you should be able to add 10lbs of muscle to your frame no prolem.

Take a look in the diet forum, and look at some of the example diets, how they're listed

Meal 1
    item- cals/protien/carbs/fat
    " " " " " " " "
    for each item and totals for the whole day,

Google the terms BMR Base metabolic rate, and TDEE total daily energy expenditure then figure up what your maintenance calories per day are.

Scotty: thank u for your reply and suggestion.The info i have posted is fairly accurate and am still hoping for some suggestions more along the lines of my thread title.thanks again

Testosterone enanthate 500mg a week split into two injections a week, for 10 weeks, easy beginner cycle. read up on PCT in swifto's PCT Q&A thread in the PCT section. Make sure you have your PCT before you start your cycle, along with an AI like adex in case you get any side effects.

With that being said I still wouldn't advise you to cycle yet. You're going to blow up while you're on and drop most of what you gain durring PCT.

Diet would be your best place to start

Scotty:reading up about the rage surrounding test i'm very hesitant.what are your thoughts on cycling masteron ,equipoise and winstrol tabs that was suggested by a friend.thanks!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    You need to diet and reach 180/185 lbs naturally.. then think of cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianStallion79 View Post
    Scotty:reading up about the rage surrounding test i'm very hesitant.what are your thoughts on cycling masteron,equipoise and winstrol tabs that was suggested by a friend.thanks!
    Rage for the most part is a myth. Unless you're mentally unstable you won't experience any aggression that you can't control. Or if you're just a dick in general test may make you worse. Testosterone is the base of any good cycle even for advanced users.

You're friends suggestion is fine as long as you don't plan on using your dick for the next few months for anything other than urinating, and don't mind throwing off your lipid levels, and possibly damaging your liver.

I speak from experience when i say don't take your friends advice, My first source suggested that an anadrol only cycle was a good idea. Absolutley wrong. Do your own research. Then come back.

I personally think you're not quite ready to cycle yet, besides being well under your genetic potential i think you still have a lot of research to do on how AAS function in the human body, Without properly educating yourself you increase the risk of having a bad AAS expereience

Thread Information