Aesthetics is offline New Member

Please Critique my first cycle, would greatly appreciated!!!

Height: 5"7
    Weight: 84 kg
    Bodyfat: 14%
    Training: 4 years
    Diet: first 2 years was sloppy but past 2 years have been strictly clean with occasional cheat meals once every 2 weeks or so to keep sanity.
    Cycle Experience: none [1st cycle, but i have been researching for more then a year]

Goal: To lean up and harden up.

- I understand prop is a bad idea for first cycle due to heavy injections EOD, but i chose it because i would like to keep water ret at minimum + prop and winny go hand in hand.

Cycle

Week 1-10 Prop 350m/week (1m eod)
    Week 4-10 Winny 50mg/ED (.5ml/ED)
    Week 4-10 Milkthistle 1500mg/ED

AI\ HCG

Week 1-10 Adex .5ml eod
    Week 6 HCG 500iu - 3 X week
    Week 7-10 HCG 250iu - 3 X week - until 2nd last shot

PCT

- 3 days after last prop injection

Week 1-6 Nolva 20mg/day
    Week 1-6 Clomid 25mg/day *
    * (Week 1 Clomid @ 100mg\ED, Week 2 Clomid @ 50mg\ED, then Weeks 3-6 at 25mg ED)

Questions:

- with HCG should i inject every 2nd day starting week 6 and every 3rd injection i have 2 days off and again repeat? (since its 3 times a week)
    - Regarding milk thistle, i am still unsure to choose milk thistle or liv52, due to many reviews, any help from veterans and experienced guys?
    - also since i have 40ml of prop, is it ok to increase injections to 115 EOD so there is no leftover\ wasted prop?

also any other ideas\suggestions\critiques would be appreciated

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Aesthetics; 05-13-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: mistake

any help guys?

sorry for triple posting, but can i get some help here please? lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    run test only first cycle see how you respond to that before introducing other compounds, winni at 14% is useless.

i can respect your opinion but, what would be ideal bf% to run Winny then? from all the information i have gathered and people i know that have been running, they have been around anywhere between 10-14% bf and been seeing great results

sub 10% to really appreciate it

what are they running with it

TestRules is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post

Goal: To lean up and harden up.
    - I understand prop is a bad idea for first cycle due to heavy injections EOD, but i chose it because i would like to keep water ret at minimum + prop and winny go hand in hand.

Cycle

Week 1-10 Prop 350m/week (1m eod)
    Week 4-10 Winny 50mg/ED (.5ml/ED)
    Week 4-10 Milkthistle 1500mg/ED

AI\ HCG

Week 1-10 Adex .5ml eod .25 should be fine can always go up
    Week 6 HCG 500iu - 3 X week -250iu-500iu per week is enough
    Week 7-10 HCG 250iu - 3 X week - until 2nd last shot -same as above u can hit a boost shot last 1 say 1000iu's

PCT

- 3 days after last prop injection

Week 1-6 Nolva 20mg/day - Clomid + Nolva same use 1 or the other. i prefer Clomid
    Week 1-6 Clomid 25mg/day *
    * (Week 1 Clomid @ 100mg\ED, Week 2 Clomid @ 50mg\ED, then Weeks 3-6 at 25mg ED)

Questions:

- with HCG should i inject every 2nd day starting week 6 and every 3rd injection i have 2 days off and again repeat? (since its 3 times a week) see above
    - Regarding milk thistle, i am still unsure to choose milk thistle or liv52, due to many reviews, any help from veterans and experienced guys? -cant't hurt
    - also since i have 40ml of prop, is it ok to increase injections to 115 EOD so there is no leftover\ wasted prop? - that is fine, front load if u can

also any other ideas\suggestions\critiques would be appreciated -* I would add 3000mg of Vit C to combat cortisol*

Thank you very much!
    I put my recommendations in ur quote above (in blue)

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    what are they running with it
    tren , but tren is way to harsh and advanced for a beginner, even tho its exactly what i am looking for

Quote Originally Posted by TestRules View Post
    I put my recommendations in ur quote above (in blue)
    thanks mate, so by "250iu-500iu per week is enough" do you mean for example just doing 2 shots of 250iu?

[QUOTE=Aesthetics;5639263]tren , but tren is way to harsh and advanced for a beginner, even tho its exactly what i am looking for

i can assure its the tren making the difference not yhe winni..
    stick to test only and solid diet anrd training thats all you need for a first go

so do you think just running prop by itself with a spot on diet, would give me my desired results? (considering i have never touched any AAS\pro hormones etc)

also i have liquid winny and i didnt want it to expire, do you think it would honestly do 0% for me? not even the str gains it yields due to its anabolic properties?

also what would be the best join supplement to take with winny if i decide to take that route

thank you again!

Yes I thing test alone with a solid diet will give you nice results, don't worry about the winni exp it will be good if you want to add it to a second cycle. You know winni can be very harsh on your joints and could possibly interfere with your training , it is also very harsh on your hair so if you like your hair you may want to leave it alone.
    What is your planned pct

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I think your cycle looks fine the way you have it.. running winny on a first cycle is fine in my opinion, but as stated earlier it is pointless to do it if you are not closer to 10% BF...

Thread Information