dan boy is offline New Member

Need some advise on a first oral cycle

Im 32 yrs old 5'10'' 174 pounds 11% bf I've been trainning hard for year straight.I would like to do a oral cycle for the summer. What would you guys recommend ? mg? day and for pct? Any info would be awsome
    Thank you

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Food, best oral cycle you're goin to get. I'm around the same height and had more lean body mass than you have total bodyweight before i ever cycled. Not saying anything bad about you but you should be able to achieve 190-200lbs naturally without struggling.

Bottom line is if you're not eating right to grow naturally you won't grow on cycle, its a simple matter of feeding the machine. I'd say take a look in the diet forum post your current diet now and let someone help you modify it

Oral only cycles are rarely sucsessful, Some people put on a couple lbs with anavar , or tbol, but nothing compared to what injectables will do.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Food, best oral cycle you're goin to get. I'm around the same height and had more lean body mass than you have total bodyweight before i ever cycled. Not saying anything bad about you but you should be able to achieve 190-200lbs naturally without struggling.

Bottom line is if you're not eating right to grow naturally you won't grow on cycle, its a simple matter of feeding the machine. I'd say take a look in the diet forum post your current diet now and let someone help you modify it

Oral only cycles are rarely sucsessful, Some people put on a couple lbs with anavar, or tbol, but nothing compared to what injectables will do.
    I'd say gain another 20-25lbs naturally before you cycle anything. And stick to a test only cycle your first time.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Test dose NOT have to be in your cycle. It is wise but not a must. some orals work great for lean gains. I have had my experience with var/tbol stack for 8 weeks. GREAT stregth and lean mass gains. these orals are easier on the liver so 8 weeks is not as bad. just stay away from the harsh 4 weeker oral cycles.. dbol , abombs, etc.. they are the orals that bloat you up and gain weight fast and drop it just as fast. It is all water ret.. Tbol is similair to dbol minus the bloat.
    Pct for var tbol pretty basic i used nolva 40/40/20/20 Just fine for me.
    I would say gaining a few lbs would be nice, but summer being here almost i dont think your in the mood to bulk like crazy for a couple months...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Test dose NOT have to be in your cycle. It is wise but not a must. some orals work great for lean gains. I have had my experience with var/tbol stack for 8 weeks. GREAT stregth and lean mass gains. these orals are easier on the liver so 8 weeks is not as bad. just stay away from the harsh 4 weeker oral cycles.. dbol , abombs, etc.. they are the orals that bloat you up and gain weight fast and drop it just as fast. It is all water ret.. Tbol is similair to dbol minus the bloat.
    Pct for var tbol pretty basic i used nolva 40/40/20/20 Just fine for me.
    I would say gaining a few lbs would be nice, but summer being here almost i dont think your in the mood to bulk like crazy for a couple months...
    While I agree with the others that you could probably do some more damage naturally, you wouldn't be on here if you didn't want to try AAS. Just be sure to have that diet/training dialed in.

Agreed with the quoted post: if you really want oral only, var or tbol would be my choices as well.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    Im 32 yrs old 5'10'' 174 pounds 11% bf I've been trainning hard for year straight.I would like to do a oral cycle for the summer. What would you guys recommend ? mg? day and for pct? Any info would be awsome
    Thank you
    i agree with these guys im an inch taller and waited till i got too 210 before cycling you can get alot more naturally before considering cycling and oral only is not a good idea when you do start trust me you want be happy with the results eat and grow then come back

nilrac is offline Member
    Go with var as your first cycle. I like this compound and looking back I wish I had done var only first before test only, to introduce me to the world of AAS. You should get reasonable, solid gains with less sides. 500mg of test a week, while an awesome first cycle for building mass, is a far more serious cycle and ofcourse, injectable. And if you train hard and heavy, like I did, you can put alot of stress on your tendons with a test only cycle.

I'd run the var for the first few days at 40mg per week as you can experience painful stomach pains to begin with, these -for me- subsided after the first week. Once into it, I'd increase the dosage to 60mg per day. Personally I wouldn't go above 80mg per day. And I wouldn't run it for more than 6-8wks. Run Nolva for a PCT and I'd also advise some milk thistle post cycle as well, as even though the official drug profile is listed at non hepatoxic (i.e. mild on the liver), you have to bear in mind that this drug was prescribed on dosages as low as 5mg per day for children. Big difference dosing to 80mg in a day.

T-Bol is another option as mentioned, though I have no experience with that compound, it looks like a good choice as well.

GL.

nolva250 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    . And if you train hard and heavy, like I did, you can put alot of stress on your tendons with a test only cycle.
    So you mean test only is hard for the tendons?
    After my enanthate 500 EW I felt a little wierd in my tendons and could not do all exercises
    Anything I can stack it with to make my tendons stronger or you meant since it was his first cycle his tendons could be damaged due to gaining .
    Last edited by nolva250; 05-13-2011 at 08:49 AM.

nilrac is offline Member
    Hey bro. Stack it with either eq, deca or primo as they all greatly enhance collagen synthesis which will protect your tendons.
    And yes, I believe test only is hard on the tendons, especially if you train hard and your gear is very good! i.e. human grade pharmaceutical!

I wouldn't do test only again. And if I could go back I would do var only to prepare me for a cycle with large amounts of test as there is reason to believe var is also good for collagen synthesis, as well as excellent strength gains, which if supported by a good diet and training regime should mean the building of quality muscle.

This is just my opinion, however, it's from running the compounds for myself and thus personal experience, as opposed to clowns 'parroting' all the time when they have probably never even ran var on it's own. This is something that happens alot on AAS forums. I was even guilty of this kind of thing when I first signed up here as really, I had no experience with AAS, but did have an opinion, albeit through research, on something I had never tried.

GL dude.

Thread Information