Draconerus is offline New Member

Question Tempted to take Anavar... Is it worth it?

I'm a 25 year old male who has a hard time gaining weight. I used to weigh 118 lbs but I am now around 148 lbs after 3 years of working out pretty consistently with only one 6 month break. While at the gym I was told about Anavar , it was suggested that I try it as it was a mild steroid that usually doesn't have side effects and has permanent gains. Is this true? Should I do a cycle? If so how long of a cycle and how and where do I obtain Anavar?

If I were to go on Anavar would I continue eating the same low fat bulking diet and do the same workout? People seem to think I would gain around 15lbs of muscle and lose at least an inch around my waist and stomach on this so it is very tempting to want to try it since I have such a hard time gaining weight.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If your diet was solid and you trained hard its real possible to put on some solid lean muscle.
    ANAVAR stacks real well with the otc CREATINE.

Draconerus is offline New Member
    I have a good diet, but the gains now are very slow. I hear for a lot of people getting past the 150 for my size is hard. I currently take creatine with my protein after my workout and for my pre-workout I use C4.

How common are side effects for Anavar ? Will I get ball shrinkage, acne etc.?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    What are your stats bro?

Thread Information