Thread: Winny/Tren Help

LovinMMA is offline New Member

Winny/Tren Help

Hey guys, starting a winny/tren cycle next week. I know It's not ideal but being In Austraia and living in a small town this is all I can get. Yeah I know my supplier had tren-ace but not test-prop or any form of test, but yeah that's how it is.

WK 1 - 8 : Tren-Ace 100mg eod, Winny 70mg ed

Goal is purely lbm while hopefully sheddng some fat, I've just come off a cut where I've dropped 22lbs and I'm looking to take advantage of that and hopefully get some rebound too. This isn't my second cycle, I juiced 7years ago when I was young and for sport I took test suspension daily and blewup. Got good results, I'm hoping this will deliver what I want. I've heard b6 helps with tren for the prolactin sides, so should I stock up on it, how much is recommended and also 100mg of tren eod is enough, yes?

Anyone done tren/winny together? Cheers.

Markosterone is offline Member
    the combo is great, but you really need some kind of testosterone with it, be prepared to get a limp dick...

Anyway, I would lower the winny to 50mg ED, and up the tren to 150mg EOD. Im quessing you are going with oral winny, if your doing injectable version do the Tren ED with it also, gives you more stable blood levels.

Get yourself a good pct for this one, cuz you'll need it.

LovinMMA is offline New Member
    I have nolvadex and access to clomid, you reckon up the dosage? I can get another vial, yeah I udnerstand the risk of limp dick but I'm in the military and where I am there's really no women so no distractions hah. I sorta thought winny/tren would go well but I think my joints will be hurting and I probably won't be real comfortable all cycle, should keep me constantly dry and only gaining lbm!

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    If your guy sells Tren and winny but no test I'd be rather worried.

it's rather irresponsible and test should be the first product any discerning dealer would offer.

Please be careful and do your research first.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Say goodbye to your dick for a LONG TIME bro... its not that youll just have it while on cycle.. I made this mistake a few years back, and if i wasnt on HRT permanantly now for the rest of my life, i believe id still have it.. To me looking good is no where near as important as being able to function sexually.. I just dont get peoples priorities these days.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone;563***4
    the combo is great, but you really need some kind of testosterone with it, be prepared to get a limp dick...

Anyway, I would lower the winny to 50mg ED, and up the tren to 150mg EOD. Im quessing you are going with oral winny, if your doing injectable version do the Tren ED with it also, gives you more stable blood levels.

Get yourself a good pct for this one, cuz you'll need it.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. My second cycle i didn't take any Test. God was I ****ed up.....took my nuts a minute to come back and by a minute I mean FOREVER....

Thread Information