Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    boss66 is offline New Member

Helpful Advice on this cycle someone please.

I have been lifting hard for 5 years now and I have decided after a couple months of research to give it a shot. I am looking for helpful advice it would be greatly appreciated. I have different workouts but most all are solid, my diet is inconsistent but it’s getting better. I want to increase size and strength while also shedding some unwanted BF. I'm not trying to get any crazy gains just something to help me along. What's your advice?
    My stats are:
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 270
    BF: 16-18%

Here's the plan:
    wk 1-6 Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
    wk 1-6 Test Prop 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    wk 1-2 Anavar 40mg ED
    wk 3-4 Anavar 50mg ED
    wk 5-6 Anavar 60mg ED
    PCT
    wk 7 Clomid 100mg ED
    wk 8-9 Clomid 50mg ED
    wk 7-10 Testosterone Recovery Stack

My bad
    BF: is 15-16%

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    i dont like the cycle, its too short and you will be disappointed. i think your starting with too much adex i would start with half that. i have never done anavar but i still feel comfortable saying i dont htink its necessary. if you already have it it wont hurt i guess.

Really you think so? That's dissapointing i've heard good stuff about Anavar and I thought it would allow me to get leaner and keep more of my gains. My other thought is maybe d-bol instead what do you think?

i think, since its your first cycle test will amaze you. obviously diet will be the most important part, no matter what though you should see strength and stamina in the gym you have never seen before. Anavar may help, but i think test will surprise you on its own.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You would be better trying to cut your bf down before you ran a cycle, getting under 14% would be a great platform to springboard yourself into your first cycle, it would also cut down the side what a related to high bf during anabolic support.

I would stick with one compound IMHO and go with test only, if prop is your choice that's fine but pinning ed/eod might not be fun and a longer ester may well be a better for a first choice. But I do prefer shorter cycles and prop works well with cycle at 6-8 wks.

Whats your age?

sorry i think i confused this with another post and forgot to ask age first.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    This is your first cycle age first bud?

I am 20 years old the last time I was tested for BF i was 15.2% at 248lbs then two months passed and I was a 14.7% at 250lbs. That was about a year ago and now I weigh about 267lbs and haven't got tested but I believe I am right around where i was maybe just a bit more.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Stick to test.. whats your age??

Horrible idea to do AAS you should hit the Diet section and training section on this site. You are way to young bud you are still developing AAS is not the answer proper diet is. And DET-Oak ask age before giving advice bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Stick to test.. whats your age??
    He is 20 no Test is good for him diet is in my opinion.

For orals I was told maybe dianabol for the first month or so and anavar at the end of the cycle along with test the whole time of course. I don't know if orals are the way to go I was thinking just test prop? Anyone believe these would be beneficial?

If someone starts what age is the right age?

NO you are 20 AAS will not be beneficial to you period diet section is where you should go you can reach your goals through proper diet and training.

Quote Originally Posted by boss66 View Post
    If someone starts what age is the right age?
    This varies 25-26 is a good age to start thinking about it gather the proper knowledge and diet.

Ok I eventually want to be around 295lbs 8% or so BF hopefully in the next 3 to 4 years. What age is the proper age or (safe) age to start

Thank you disreguard my last comment then.

Agreed... train hard for 5 yrs more... 25 is the right age to start aas unless you want to become a pro..

Go here bud http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS post your diet here and let the guys critique it you will be amazed what that will do for you smart decision for you not to use AAS good to hear. The risks are not worth the little benefit trust me.

Blade15 The thing is I really do

Are you serious???? You are 20 years old... and you are lifting for 5 years.. can you post some pics??

If everything works out hopefully I will go pro in football. I know ALOT of people taking aas and many of them are my friends who are uneducated about this stuff and actually messed up their bodies, like not using PCT's!!! and many other stupid things, but aas may help me take a step in the direction that i need and I went on here to become further educated about what I should do and if the PCT's I am using are adequate so I can use them as safe as possible.

LOL bud lets get serious here if you were truly trying to go pro you would have a proper diet and you bf% would be way lower made me laugh a little.

In football I'm an O-lineman and I have the lowest BF of the other big men on my team

If everything works out hopefully I will go pro in football. I know ALOT of people taking aas and many of them are my friends who are uneducated about this stuff and actually messed up their bodies, like not using PCT's!!! and many other stupid things, but aas may help me take a step in the direction that i need and I went on here to become further educated about what I should do and if the PCT's I am using are adequate so I can use them as safe as possible.
    Wow you are not listening their is no safe way for you to be using AAS you understand.

In football I'm an O-lineman and I have the lowest BF of the other big men on my team

Well thats all fine and dandy but hat does not change the fact that you are 20 and your are not fully developed and since you arent that means no safe way .....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Ok I understand that. Just a question though why does Blade15 say "25 is the right age to start aas unless you want to become a pro.."
    Is it understandable for individuals who want to become professional bodybuilders to start aas but then frowned up for those athletes trying to make it as well?
    I'm not planning on doing this all year, or from now on, or even other points in my life. This is the only cycle i might ever take and if it isn't there would only be maybe 1 more. Understand that I really do appreciate your advice and I'm not trying to be a smartass but this is something that I probably am going to do and I want to do it the right way or the safest way possible for someone my age to do so. So you don't have to give me advice if you do not agree with my decision but thank you for informing me and showing me the diet forum I will use that.

I have just read Marcus300's thread and it really got me thinking. I will definately do more independent research and would like to find out all i can before cycling.
    In Marcus300's post Honkey Kong states "For all the people who list pro-athletes who use roids at a young age as their justification were using false premises to base their decision. There is a huge difference between somebody like Arnold or Bonds juicing it up in order to perform at a higher level in their respective sports. Their lively hood and the promise of money and sponsorships depends on them being at the very best in their game. The average kid thinking about juicing is most likely never going to be in those guys positions so the benefits of the fame/money/top of sport don't exist for them, but the risk remains the same." Marcus300 you stated that it was a very good point and true. I am not comparing myself to Arnold or Bonds by any means but if I have a legitimate chance of making a living from football and living out my lifes dream shouldn't I take every opportunity I have?

Well hopefully you do not end up in the over 40 forum cause that is where your natty test levels could be you have the warnings and when you start to develop sides and most likely you will with the bf% so have fun with that. You do not understand their is NO safe way for a 20 year old kid to do AAS have you had your BW done ? Your diet critiqued ? Your training adjusted before and after cycle? Its frowned upon anybody who does not understand the compounds and you do not understand it because you have mulitple people telling you not to do it and very experienced people. You have the warnings now the rest is up to you mate. It does not matter what you plan on doing after this cycle because their is a chance of you messing yourself up after this one. You do not need AAS to make it to the next level you may hurt your chances more than anything.

I have just read Marcus300's thread and it really got me thinking. I will definately do more independent research and would like to find out all i can before cycling.
    In Marcus300's post Honkey Kong states "For all the people who list pro-athletes who use roids at a young age as their justification were using false premises to base their decision. There is a huge difference between somebody like Arnold or Bonds juicing it up in order to perform at a higher level in their respective sports. Their lively hood and the promise of money and sponsorships depends on them being at the very best in their game. The average kid thinking about juicing is most likely never going to be in those guys positions so the benefits of the fame/money/top of sport don't exist for them, but the risk remains the same." Marcus300 you stated that it was a very good point and true. I am not comparing myself to Arnold or Bonds by any means but if I have a legitimate chance of making a living from football and living out my lifes dream shouldn't I take every opportunity I have?
    LOL you do not understand the compounds post a pick are you playing high level NCAA Ball?

You honestly think a 6 week cycle is going to help you play pro ball what do u think AAS is you think it will make you into superman without proper everything it will barely make a difference haha. You will research and find out 20 is to young period.

Ya I totally believe that a 6 week cycle is all I need to play pro ball, and then I can lift cars and jump over buildings, hell I might even fly around and check out the view since I will have superpowers you know. I mean once I do this why even work out anymore I will have more than enough strength to just wait another 3 years and then go out for the combine, I wouldn't want to embarass everyone there with my supreme abilities. You know what forget the AI and the PCT's all together maybe i'll throw 200mg of Tren ED just for fun, ya in no time I will rule this world.

Tlee8769 I understand what you are trying to do but belittling me and trying to make me feel stupid by criticizing me isn't the way to go about it. A few simple answers would have easily gotten your point across. If I eventually choose not to do so it will be because of Marcus300 and the information contained in his posts.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since you are talking about pro sports you better keep in mind they do a lot of testing now for AAS use and they will do more in the future and if you test positive then you are OUT and can forget it. Forget about cleansers also, they test for the chemicals in those also. DNA/Folical test can show use back several years. Most people playing pro ball got there due to genetics and hard work. Some use aas as an edge after getting in since testing is less likely one you are in but 100% on getting in.

If you are not genetically gifted now or have an exceptional talent then you had better have a good plan B in place.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Working out for 5 years, 270+lbs naturally... 20 years old... sounds like a natural athlete... as long as he is aware of the potential risks in terms of possible damage to his natural hormone production, and he is using it to further his career... why not advise him on use?

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he should use. At 20 your natural T levels are bound to be through the roof. When I think back to how I was then, man I was so naturally jacked. I bet you are too, you have a reasonable bf% and some good mass on yourself already.

With hard work and determination you will succeed and once you do you'll feel without a question that you have earned it.

I started AAS when I was 25 (now 27) because I couldn't recover from my brutal workouts and I was constantly getting sick and run down. I'm saying this because I want you to think... are you training at a level where your natural system can't recover and make gains anymore? I would think not.

By doing that cycle you propose you're just going to end up with a compromised HPTA and lower T levels than you currently have. Can you be sure that you can recover adequately and fully? No. Not worth the risk of mucking with it.
    Last edited by Rastapopolous; 05-11-2011 at 03:50 AM.

lovbyts I do have a really good plan B it's actually more of a plan A because I'm not dumb and I understand the % of athletes who make it to the league. But I am gifted and good enough to start D-1 football as a true freshman so I know about hard work and genetics my dad got a fullride to the U of Michigan to play LB and is a 6'5 monster. But short term drug testing wise i know it'll be out of my system before we test again Im not sure about blood/hair follicles however. These all have a short half life and I will probably shave my head a few times in the next three years anyway. Thank you smashingbox if I decide to use them I wanna do it the right way.

I seeeeeee so Rastapopolous you're saying since my T levels are already high if I do this stack I will shut them down and when I recover they might never fully get back to where they once were and or keep increasing. If I compromise my HPTA and lower my T levels I wont be able to naturally recover from my workouts or even make adequate gains anymore?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information