aadd88 is offline New Member

Question on a good cycle, please give advice

I'm looking to start a cycle and I wanna get some info.. before everyone starts saying just workout and eat right, hear me out... I am 27 and i was always a skinny skinny kid, around 150.. i've built up to 182. I do know how to workout and I know about a good diet.. Now i'm at the point where I want to do a cycle to get the exact body type I want.. I'm looking to put on more muscle but also be cut.. I dont want to be just a stocky guy... what is a good steroid I can go with that will definitly jack me up but at the same time cut me up. also I understand that once i'm off it , i will lose some results.. i want something that when i am off of it, i'm not gonna lose every result I gained... all your help will be greatly appreciated

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    i'm 27, 5'7 175. I had the same problem. Currently on tren a/test. Having good gains with hard muscle and massive strength gains. I've done 2 diff cycles before but this seems to be working for me. Everyones chemistry is different just need to see what your body needs and research from there.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aadd88 View Post
    I'm looking to start a cycle and I wanna get some info.. before everyone starts saying just workout and eat right, hear me out... I am 27 and i was always a skinny skinny kid, around 150.. i've built up to 182. I do know how to workout and I know about a good diet.. Now i'm at the point where I want to do a cycle to get the exact body type I want.. I'm looking to put on more muscle but also be cut.. I dont want to be just a stocky guy... what is a good steroid I can go with that will definitly jack me up but at the same time cut me up. also I understand that once i'm off it , i will lose some results.. i want something that when i am off of it, i'm not gonna lose every result I gained... all your help will be greatly appreciated
    How tall are you?

Do you know your approximate body fat?

i'm 5'11 6"0.. not sure what my exact body fat is.. Its hard for me to gain fat, i'm just naturally slim

i just dont know what would be good for me.. the main thing obviously i want to look great, but i dont want to lose all my gains when i'm off

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    We really need to look at your diet so we can make a fair assessment, even if people here offer you cycle advice we need to see that you can support your new mass with proper diet. How long did it take you to get to 182lbs and have you've been able to maintain that weight. Also have you upped your cals at your 182 and have not been able to gain?

Thread Information