ItalianStallion79 is offline New Member

Masteron + equipoise cycle thoughts

Cycling masteron and equipoise together and towards the end tailing off with winni pills.A friend of mine swears by this cycle and i want to know what your thoughts are.thanks!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Masteron /Prop/EQ is a great cutting stack. Masteron + Winny = GOOOODBYE hair

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    The cycle isn't a good one.
    How long have you been training?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Masteron/Prop/EQ is a great cutting stack. Masteron + Winny = GOOOODBYE hair
    i'm no expert what is prop?and what i read theres only minimal hairloss effects,why do u feel differently?i'm open to other suggestions

marcus: i've lifted on and off for my adult life i'm 31,very good genes i get asked for id for alcohol still haha. 5'9 160 low body fat(only fat really covering abs)very very very hard gain.novice with gear.have taken sust,deca ,winni previously.what are your opinions on it?i would like to put on 5-10lbs at most,mainly want to be ripped more so than big.and i need it to be quick and no side effects or litlle as possible.thanks!

Can anyone give some advice please, i have access to many things but are unsure if this is a good idea or should choose otherwise.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I tolerate a lot of test and other steroids but masteron made my hair fall out quickly,i was only using a small amount of Masteron E 200mg a week with EQ and tren .The hair did come back after i ended the cycle.Its hard to gain size if your not eating enough to gain a little weight while your on a mass gaing cycle,you need to gain a little weight ( feed your muscles) to make any gain is size....

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I tolerate a lot of test and other steroids but masteron made my hair fall out quickly,i was only using a small amount of Masteron E 200mg a week with EQ and tren.The hair did come back after i ended the cycle.Its hard to gain size if your not eating enough to gain a little weight while your on a mass gaing cycle,you need to gain a little weight ( feed your muscles) to make any gain is size....
    Damn another comment on hair loss,but tren also has a history of hair loss effects as well.How could u pin it on masteron ?How long did u use the masteron for?When did it start happening?The extra eating is my thought for keep equipoise in this cycle since it seems to increase your appetite like crazy.
    thanks!
    Last edited by ItalianStallion79; 05-13-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianStallion79 View Post
    Damn another comment on hair loss,but tren also has a history of hair loss effects as well.How could u pin it on masteron ?How long did u use the masteron for?When did it start happening?The extra eating is my thought for keep equipoise in this cycle since it seems to increase your appetite like crazy.
    thanks!
    I was also taking 600mg of test E a week and im sure some of that was converting to DHT. I took the Masteron for the last 4 weeks of my cycle,it stopped coming out when i ended the cycle,i used Test P for the last 4 weeks instaed of testE so it was out of my system pretty fast. I have done probably 30 cycles and i never had a problem with hair loss untill i did the masteron,Its not a big deal because the hair came back pretty quick. I got some masteron P to use in my next cycle so it will get out my system faster than the Mastern E. It may not effect your hair but i would think discontinuing it would clear up the problem if it happens.
    Last edited by MR10X; 05-13-2011 at 03:22 PM.

I was also taking 600mg of test E a week and im sure some of that was converting to DHT. I took the Masteron for the last 4 weeks of my cycle,it stopped coming out when i ended the cycle,i used Test P for the last 4 weeks instaed of testE so it was out of my system pretty fast. I have done probably 30 cycles and i never had a problem with hair loss untill i did the masteron,Its not a big deal because the hair came back pretty quick. I got some masteron P to use in my next cycle so it will get out my system faster than the Mastern E. It may not effect your hair but i would think discontinuing it would clear up the problem if it happens.
    Well i'm sort of a novice here as i've ran simple things like sust and deca ,and deca alone and gotten good results.Whats your thoughts on the 3 together in the title?considering if hair loss happens i stop the masteron .

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    i think hair loss varies from person to person. My 3 brothers are all bald, including my dad. I've taken masteron my previous 3 cycles, i'm in my 30's now and i still have a full head of hair (i'm currently on a masteron cycle). With masteron, you have to have a low bf% to see any effects or it'll just be a waste.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To be perfectly honest with you, you don't need steriods at this stage, at 160lbs its obvious what the problem is, its your diet. You really need to sort this out otherwise your wasting your time taking steriods because you will lose all gains after the cycle due to your diet not being adequate enough to support much tissue. Don't think your answer is within an injection its food were your answer is at this stage. I hope you listen best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianStallion79 View Post
    Well i'm sort of a novice here as i've ran simple things like sust and deca,and deca alone and gotten good results.Whats your thoughts on the 3 together in the title?considering if hair loss happens i stop the masteron.
    Masteron and winstrol are more of a lean muscle steroid ,and Eq will keep you from bloating like decca and dianabol . I use the first 8 weeks to gain size and the last 4 weeks leaning out,but i have a fast metabolism so i can still eat a lot of protien and carbs while loosing fat.I havnt really seen much gain in mass after 8 weeks,so just diet down for the last 4 weeks i can see what gains i have made when i am lean.Its hard to see what you have done if you have a layer of fat covering up the muscle. I agree diet is very important,you have to lean how your body reacts to diet everybody is different,if i dont get enough carbs i feel small and look less muscular. I cant go without eating for more than 4 hours,i try to eat something at least every 3 hours and my last meal is my biggest.
    Last edited by MR10X; 05-13-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMS_DAD View Post
    i think hair loss varies from person to person. My 3 brothers are all bald, including my dad. I've taken masteron my previous 3 cycles, i'm in my 30's now and i still have a full head of hair (i'm currently on a masteron cycle). With masteron, you have to have a low bf% to see any effects or it'll just be a waste.
    thanks for the info.what else are u taking if anything?and on bf% i'm athletic/thin at no more than 10%

Masteron and winstrol are more of a lean muscle steroid,and Eq will keep you from bloating like decca and dianabol. I use the first 8 weeks to gain size and the last 4 weeks leaning out,but i have a fast metabolism so i can still eat a lot of protien and carbs while loosing fat.I havnt really seen much gain in mass after 8 weeks,so just diet down for the last 4 weeks i can see what gains i have made when i am lean.Its hard to see what you have done if you have a layer of fat covering up the muscle. I agree diet is very important,you have to lean how your body reacts to diet everybody is different,if i dont get enough carbs i feel small and look less muscular. I cant go without eating for more than 4 hours,i try to eat something at least every 3 hours and my last meal is my biggest.
    thanks for the good info.i'm not looking to bloat up like i had using deca .it sounds like to me that the combo of these 3 things plus a good diet will help get me the look i'm aiming for.

Thread Information