unexpected is offline New Member

Anavar - battle with sex drive

Hey guys,

Looking to jump on Var, as my goal is mainly strength gains. I havent used it before, but have used several other compounds with good results.

My only worry is after reading through several threads - how do i battle the yellowish skin and the lack of sex drive? Other than a testosterone ? are there any supplements / vitamins that could help.

For those wanting stats - im 6"4 110kg, 13%bf, been traning 6 years, have successfully completed 2 cycles previously.

Thanks in advance -

Un x

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've used Var a couple of times (always with Test I guess) up to 80 mg ed and never had sex drive problems or yellow skin. Never heard of the yellow skin thing. I'm speaking only from personal experience. My buddy did a Var only cycle and said his sex drive/ performance went way up...

Blog Entries
    I've run Var a couple of times at up to 80 mg ed and never had any diminished sex drive. Always with Test though. I never had any yellowing skin nor have I even heard of this side effect. My buddy has done Var only cycles and he said his sex drive/performance went way up.

Did your buddy use test as well? I did a cycle a while back with test p and winny, was the best thing ever - sex drive went through the roof - could not get enough, funnily enough, it was the only side effect i had! haha

I love my sex, and my wife and i have a really good physical relationship, which i think is very important. The last thing i want is to lose that.

Blog Entries
    By Var only I meant only Var.

Sorry mate, didnt read it properly

Thanks for the input. Wont be doing it for a few weeks yet. Want to drop as much bf as possible before i do. Will post up a thread once i get started.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I've run Var a couple of times at up to 80 mg ed and never had any diminished sex drive. Always with Test though. I never had any yellowing skin nor have I even heard of this side effect. My buddy has done Var only cycles and he said his sex drive/performance went way up.
    I was thinking the same thing and trying to search to see if it had been mentioned. Yellowing of the skin is usually due to Jaundice, poor liver function and someone is taking to many orals and not keeping the liver healthy.

I was reading back through a few threads about var, and BJJ mentioned yellowing skin in his posts. I know its due to liver dysfunction. But you wouldnt get it from one cycle of Var for 8 weeks @ 80mg ed? ive never had issues with orals, have used winny @ 100mg ed before, and my liver was fine.

Also - have you guys heard of Var papers? my supplier (who i have purchased from several times) only has these? any thoughts?

NickM5 is offline New Member
    I used Turinabol and var on a cycle. I didn't have any sides except what you mention about sex drive in the end BUT it was not something great nor it stayed for a long time. I did a clean pct not losing any day and i was taking also Tribullus (Tribestan). Didn't face any real prob except that i didn't have the results i wanted which i suppose the 50mg var was too low for my 190cm 105kgr body. i would run it again (which probably i will) i would go to 80mg. Diet, liver protectors, no alcohol etc are the way to go since you using pills. Have a blood test too and get some flax seed / fish oil for your HDL; in case you run high dose of var it will go down to the ground.

N

Planning on doing 80mg a day, and depending on sides, will push it for 8 weeks. PCT im going to do nolva 20/40/40/20. Will also throw some tribulus in the mix, just in case through-out the cycle. As for fish / flax seed, diet is getting plenty of it.

Thanks again guys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    I was reading back through a few threads about var, and BJJ mentioned yellowing skin in his posts. I know its due to liver dysfunction. But you wouldnt get it from one cycle of Var for 8 weeks @ 80mg ed? ive never had issues with orals, have used winny @ 100mg ed before, and my liver was fine.

Also - have you guys heard of Var papers? my supplier (who i have purchased from several times) only has these? any thoughts?
    BJJ does come to mind as quite knowledgeable as far as Var goes.

Also BJJ has a lot of different things going on, never just one or two substances at a time so it could have been due to multiple things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Also BJJ has a lot of different things going on, never just one or two substances at a time so it could have been due to multiple things.
    Lol... True, he does have some impressively complex cycles...

Complex is an understatement. Most people have problems just reading his logs. LOL

Thread Information