mustang331 is offline Member

How do you guys feel about mixing same product, different company?

Long story short..

Cliff notes Below in RED.

I went with a pharm. grade Test E. because its my first cycle and I wanted to be sure...

I went with amps for ease of storage and use.. Should of went with vials.. but only because of this issue I'm about to mention..

It seems my 250mg/ml amps are short..
    Im doing a Test E. only cycle, figured amps would be an easier way.. lol I was wrong.. It seems Im only drawing about 6-7 10ths of a CC.

Im going to assume that even though the amps have a line going across to indicate 1 ML, and the oil does reach that line, that my syringe is more accurate..

So I'm 9 days into my cycle and 3 shots, so far all of them are only about 6 or so 10ths of a CC.

So I assume Im only getting 150-175 mg's twice a week..

Which is really annoying.. I sometimes think I might as well just deal with it.. But I keep thinking.. A Test E. 300mg a week cycle... NO! lol

The problem is, I would order more of the same, but it takes some time, like 4 or so weeks..

I have another place to get, but heres the deal.. Its homebrew Test E. Not Pharm. grade and its also 300mg per ML.
    But if I was able to mix the two, I could just draw a little from the homebrew UGL vial after I draw from my Pharm. grade amp..

Im only 9 days into it as I said, its not to late to up my dosage at this point, or is it? If it is, then I guess I'll just keep going strong and deal with only getting 300mgs a week..

Thanks guys!
    Can I mix 250mg/ML Pharm. grade Test E. With 300mg/ML UGL
    Im 9 days into what was supposed to be a Test E. only cycle at 500mg a week, the Pharm. grade amps I got are short and from what my syringe says Im only getting about 150-175mgs per Injection.
    If I can mix, being that I'm 3 injections into it (9 days) is it to late to up my dosage?

THANKS!!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    yeah... no big deal man.. test is test.. the quality and exact measurements might be a bit different but there is no harm in mixing em

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Yep go rite ahead. i did this during my current cyle tried a new lab.in case it was bunk I had enough test to run the cycle regardless.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    As long as you trust the UGL and know they're both legit, then there is no problem with mixing products.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You can combine,,,,no problem.

Thanks guys!! It will take about 5-7 days before I get though.. So I'll be a little over 2 weeks before I up my dose.. Still ok, right?

Higgy, my Pharm. grade I checked all over the internet, and compared with pictures, seems legit, the fake ones, apparently you can rub the writing right off the amps with your finger, lol..

As with the UGL.. How do you guys determine if something is good/legit

As for what I know about it.. It says "something that will not be mentioned on this site" on the label.. I know about 4 people that use and used it, they know about 2 people each as well.. so about 12 people total within a click, they all SWEAR by it..

Other than that and I trust those 4 people very much, what else can I go by?

THANKS!
    Last edited by mustang331; 05-15-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    First rule of fight club... WE DONT TALK PHARMACIE NAMES ON THE OPEN BOARD... PM's only

UGL legitimacy can only come from street credit and word of mouth...

You're good to go for mixing the 2 as mentioned above
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 05-15-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    First rule of fight club... WE DONT TALK PHARMACIE NAMES ON THE OPEN BOARD... PM's only

UGL legitimacy can only come from street credit and word of mouth...

You're good to go for mixing the 2 as mentioned above

I've been here since 2003, im sorry if I broke the rules.. but I could of sworn I never mentioned a source.. Please let me know where I went wrong, I've been around long enough to know the rules, but obviously I made a mistake?

Thanks for the replies guys!

Is it because I mentioned the label? Sorry, I will edit it....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331 View Post
    It says "elite pharmaceutics" on the label!
    maybe I misunderstood this comment in post #6

Thread Information