lordoftheoctagon is offline Junior Member

dbol help???????

Ok so I'm running my second cycle. My first cycle was sus250 for about 8 weeks when I was deployed to Iraq. This cycle I'm wanting to run test E with dbol . I have 30amps of test so I figured I would run either a 12-15 week cycle (unless u guys advise against it being that long) but my question to u guys is, how long would u run the dbol for and how many mgs a day? That's the only part I'm confused about. ill run the test at 500 mgs a week just not sure about the dbol? For pct I'm good with novi n clomid.

Stats.
    Lbs:195
    Hight:5'9
    Bf%:11-14%?
    Yrs training:5yrs

If I missed anything plz ask. I'm always open to learn from the pros and more experienced!

BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member
    I`d run it at 50mg for between 4-6 wks

DAN 11 is offline New Member
    Personally i would run 30mg - 40mg a day for 6 weeks. Anymore than 50mg a day could cause unwanted side effects such as hair loss, gyno (man boobs!), liver failure etc. Anymore than 6 weeks could also be rather harmful to your liver and cause long term damage. Hope i helped !

stpete is offline Banned
    40mgs split throughout the day for 4 weeks should be fine.

Thanks guys for all your help! Where in tje cycle would u ru. It? Beg. Or end? Probably beg. Huh?

Would u guys cycle dbol throughout the week? What I mean is like 4 days on 3 off or 6 on 7 off? Or just strait?

Zaf21 is offline Associate Member
    straight through

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lordoftheoctagon View Post
    Ok so I'm running my second cycle. My first cycle was sus250 for about 8 weeks when I was deployed to Iraq. This cycle I'm wanting to run test E with dbol . I have 30amps of test so I figured I would run either a 12-15 week cycle (unless u guys advise against it being that long) but my question to u guys is, how long would u run the dbol for and how many mgs a day? That's the only part I'm confused about. ill run the test at 500 mgs a week just not sure about the dbol? For pct I'm good with novi n clomid.

Stats.
    Lbs:195
    Hight:5'9
    Bf%:11-14%?
    Yrs training:5yrs

If I missed anything plz ask. I'm always open to learn from the pros and more experienced!
    30mg daily for 8 weeks. less doesn't build much and more can be tuff on liver. Dont cycle on a few days then off! Are you still active? The back pumps associated with Dbol can suck. Truly if you are in full kit or carrying ruck for long.. think about that

buffgator is offline king of mass
    your sust will kick in pretty quick. i would just junpstart the cycle with the d-bol as far as your asking what part of the cycle to take it. i would take 4-6 weeks worth at 40-50mg per day.

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    30mg daily for 8 weeks. less doesn't build much and more can be tuff on liver. Dont cycle on a few days then off! Are you still active? The back pumps associated with Dbol can suck. Truly if you are in full kit or carrying ruck for long.. think about that
    yes im still active but im back in the states. we ruck everyother friday so its not that often.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you are active.You dont want Dbol .I promise you will have some bad back pumps.But if you insist.30 mg to start 4 weeks ED.Take a liver sup.Good luck.

kelevra is offline Member
    yes im still active but im back in the states. we ruck everyother friday so its not that often.
    Dbol is liver toxic and higher liver enzymes can cause you to be lethargic or tired all the time. It doesn;t me, but for some that is a bad side. Stacking your test with something like Anavar might be better. And you may only ruck once a week, but my back pumps are stupid bad. I'm guessing you're in better shape so it might help some, but I'm talking if i bend over three times in a row it begins to pump. LOL And once it is going, it SUXXX..
    Good luck

im in very good shape, im currently cutting now till probably aug. until i start my test E and dbol cycle. ive been featured in magazines such as muscle and fitness and flex. also TAPOUT magzine. i do alot of MMA when im not building and what not. but back to the anavar i got some letro and some amdex just in case for the bloat. i expericed bloat bad when i was on sust. so i hope to keep this cycle going better than the 1st. hey guys thanks for the help, seriously.

Would throwing in some anavar (for the bloat) be to much for a cycle, test e/dianabol /anavar?

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    im in very good shape, im currently cutting now till probably aug. until i start my test E and dbol cycle. ive been featured in magazines such as muscle and fitness and flex. also TAPOUT magzine. i do alot of MMA when im not building and what not. but back to the anavar i got some letro and some amdex just in case for the bloat. i expericed bloat bad when i was on sust. so i hope to keep this cycle going better than the 1st. hey guys thanks for the help, seriously.
    When I ran sust I bloated a lot...got mad strong but too much bloat. Anytime I run test e or test c I get no bloat so honestly I wouldn't worry about that. I would take the arim through out the cycle however just so you have no estrogen sides.

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    Oh and I'm not a fan of running 2 new things at once. If you have bad sides you won't know which one its from...

at your size i would recommend 30mg ed 4-6 weeks with a liver aid....im 275 and i will be running 50mg ed for 6 weeks
    Last edited by Bullseye Forever; 05-14-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Thread Information