mankel is offline New Member

Feeling Terrible on Test Prop and Var!

Alright guys,

I've been doing 100ml test prop eod and 100mg anavar for last 2 weeks and in all honesty I feel terrible and have decided to knock it on the head! now my issue is I have sensitivity in my nipples and only have clomid on hand. Will this be enough to subside the sensitivity and because it was a short cycle how long would you recommend PCT for?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    clomid isn't well known for reversing or controling gyno, Are you saying you're going to stop the cycle

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I would lower the var to 70mgs if not drop it all together, and shoot the prop 50mgs ed and start using nolva or an ai, what are your stats and cycle exp.
    what are your exact symptems
    Last edited by MBMETC; 05-13-2011 at 09:24 AM.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    How many cycles in are you? The test amount is right if you are hitting about 500mg a week. Never been a fan of Anavar . You think about dropping the Anavar and see how you feel? Kind of odd you feel crappy so quickly.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I was in a similar situation to u last year, either drop or reduce the var, give it a week and see how u feel then. The. Var is a suppressant

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently on my 4th week of 80mg of prop ed, 100mg of var ed, 50mg of mast ed and other than the first week of test flu, i haven't had any other side effects. If it persists, try dropping the var but stick w/the prop for a little longer. If it continues, i'd stop the cycle and jump on pct.

Well The Idea was to do prop and var not to put on massive amount of weight but more for strength and hardening. However, I feel tired constantly, no energy in the gym and my cardiovascular is almost 0 atm. I feel emotional too lol other sides include water retention and gyno - this is after 2 weeks mind you!

Prior to this I did a dbol only cycle and didnt exp no where near as bad sides and I ran that at 6 weeks.

The intention was for it to be a short cycle anyhow as im off to America in few weeks. so Im considering stopping it all together and just starting the clomid for a few weeks before I leave. Wise choice?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to run an ai souds like estrogen is kicking your ass

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    i realy think your taking to much lol whats your base?

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    you need to run an ai souds like estrogen is kicking your ass
    This 100%! Your estrogen is probably sky high! Start running an ai and you will start feeling much better brotha

I basically have 5 shots left of test prop, should i carry on till the end and add the ai or come off and start PCT?

bump

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm thinking that this "var" isn't really Var. Maybe someone confused oxandrolone (var) with oxymethelone (Anadrol ). This would completely expain the lethargy, shitty feeling, water retention, and gyno. Just stop taking it and keep running thr prop.

nope, it says oxandrolone on the bottle, maybe I was running dose too high on both? its UG stuff so I guess you never know exactly what your getting tho! I'll most prob just run the prop till I go away at slightly lower dose?

Quote Originally Posted by mankel View Post
    nope, it says oxandrolone on the bottle, maybe I was running dose too high on both? its UG stuff so I guess you never know exactly what your getting tho! I'll most prob just run the prop till I go away at slightly lower dose?
    That's exactly what I mean. Anavar doesn't cause the sides that you're describing...but Anadrol does (along with a handful of other likely suspects). Just drop the mystery oral.

yeah I get ya. the prop is from the same UG lab tho, so am i running the same risk with that?

Quote Originally Posted by mankel View Post
    yeah I get ya. the prop is from the same UG lab tho, so am i running the same risk with that?
    Prop raws don't cost NEARLY as much as Anavar raws. In fact, they are the cheapest of all steroid raws. If a lab is going to cut corners, Var and Primo will be the obvious choices.
    Only a scammer who doesn't even have access to AAS raws will bother cheating anyone on Test Prop.

Thread Information