Thread: site inj ?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

site inj ?

Hey guys.. got a few cycles under my belt... going to be running small begginer cycle due to funds... 700 test and 600eq(maybe high for some, this isnt a recommendations to newbs or anyone)

so i ben noticing i swap inj spots from delts to quads and butt... and i also notice since i started.. my butt my delts and quads are jacked compared to the rest of my body... my ? is

has the prolonged use stretched the fascia? is this possible? or is it just my geneitcs? or both?

if so.... lol this may sound funny but my bi heads and calf's may get topped off(lol may not be able to walk hahah)

what are places you have shot? other than the norm i listed?

my bis are hair over 18 i wonder if it will hurt... im only 200-5 5ft 9 13%on average..

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    no body ??

Lecent83 is offline Junior Member
    if you search around you can find a pretty good list of places to inject, such as biceps, calves, delts, traps, etc... pretty much every major muscle your going to work in the gym. I personally think this list was achieved out of sheer boredom. but that my opinion.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Site injection is a myth. You may pick up some size due to swelling but eventually it will go back down. If site injection with AAS worked you wouldn't have top level pros with no calves.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed on the site injection myth deal, I have heard from some with a lot of cycles that Deca responds to site injection but my experience is that it is merely due to long life of the deca injection depo and that once the cycle is stopped the local growth dissapears. My feelings are that while you can inject in the biceps, triceps, lats, calves etc, unless you are running a whole lot of gear then you can stick with the standard locations ( glutes, thighs, delts) and with careful rotation have plenty of space between shots to allow for full recovery. When this is the case I feel you are a lot better off using the safer standard locations to inject as they are generally pretty safe ( very few veins, nerves etc).

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    Site injection is a myth. You may pick up some size due to swelling but eventually it will go back down.
    ^^^^^^

Thread Information