Ibo
    Ibo is offline New Member

Need help on when to start my PCT.

Heres a little info about me:
    My stats At the begging of the cycle were :
    19 years old
    153 lbs
    5.10" - 5.11"

back in the days I use to work out daily and had a good routine, at one point i got to 165 pounds, but then i began to drink and party heavily, give up on the gym and after 9 months of partying, i was back at my low weight of 153 pounds. I decided to go back at the gym, I made sure i worked out for 3 months at least before i started my cycle.

My cycle consists off:
    100 Dbols
    3x 10ml Test E
    20 amps of Sustanon 250
    And debating weather to go Nolvadex or Clomid, and HCG .

I begain my cycle exactly 54 days ago, (I know this because i have a chart starting from day 1 with photos, info, days of injections, etc...

I started the first week with just my dbols.. took about 3 a day for the ongoing 5 weeks.. I begain to Inject Test E, first week did 300mg In my thighs, (Monday, and Thursday)..
    After my first injection my thigh got numb, and it felt sore.. it was a good feeling. Id switch from right and left thigh every injection. until the first vial finished. (I did 400mg injections after only did 300 mg the first week.)

I also timed my dbols to run out on the week when the Test E should kick in..
    Ive been taking weekly pictures of my progress, and keeping up with my workouts and diet. I also take vita stacks, and have some protein shake after my workout and early in the morning 1-2 hours before-breakfast. (I also obviously eat with it. )

So basically now im on week 8, injecting about 400mgs 2wice a week - The Test E is kicking in i started feeling it im on my second vial. At about 171 pouds at the moment..

Im still debating on when exactly to start my PCT, and which 1 to do..
    and if you guys can help me out and support me though this.

Thanks, and i apologize for the long essay i got going over here. Cheers.
    Last edited by Ibo; 06-09-2011 at 11:29 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    NOTE: member is 19

and has been advised to ask Swifto.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ibo
    Ibo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    NOTE: member is 19

and has been advised to ask Swifto.....
    Should i post it on his page, the one you showed me or keep it here..?

post on the link I sent to you asap....tell him everything you have posted here along with the photos and he will get back with you the next time he comes online..so go to the last page of the link and post...meantime, read his thread to learn so he knows you are paying attention too~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ps: put in bold you are 19 so he sees your age when you make your post to him ......
    Author Unknown

Thread Information