hsk555000 is offline New Member

Question First ever test cyp cycle, need opinions please

Hey guys, so ive done some research on this cycle and talked to alot of people and ive had different mentions almost everytime. But ive finally come to a conclusion on what i think might be a good cycle. So please give me some opinions on this. Id like some input on dosages/times. thanks ahead of time for the help

10 weeks of test cyp@ 400mg/week
    HCG for the duration of the cycle until last inject of test
    Nolvadex @ 20mg daily starting 2 weeks after last inject of test

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    stats first please

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

20 is way too early for a cycle. What are your goals?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

yea i kno, ive been told i shouldnt start untl at least 23 but ive been training for almost 4 years consistently and i feel like cheating a little bit. im 20, 5'9", lean 170lbs at 7% body fat. I normally start bulking at the end of september but this year, im inpatient cuz i saw such a great improvement from what i looked like last year that i dont wanna stop. But i dnt wanna stay with my bulking diet since ive been on a cutting diet since april 2nd and i got my abs ready for the summer haha. Im jus tryin to put on some muscle and stay lean for the summer

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Patience is a virtue. Get some

lol im normally pretty good with patience until recently

TestRules is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hsk555000 View Post
    10 weeks of test cyp@ 400mg/week
    HCG for the duration of the cycle until last inject of test
    Nolvadex @ 20mg daily starting 2 weeks after last inject of test
    u r gonna get alot of opinions on the variable because everyone reacts diff.

I would up the Test to 500mg (250mg 2xwk)
    take the HCG (250-500iu's) up until 3/4 days b4 PCT starts (u may even take a last Boost shot of 1000iu's for last 1)

I use clomid but nolvas fine, most do a 100/50/50/25 - mg daily per wk

good luck...

Thanks for the help test. Do you think i should wait 2 weeks after the last shot of test before i start pct or should i start immidiately? i got alot of mixed opinions on that as well

Quote Originally Posted by TestRules View Post
    u r gonna get alot of opinions on the variable because everyone reacts diff.

I would up the Test to 500mg (250mg 2xwk)
    take the HCG (250-500iu's) up until 3/4 days b4 PCT starts (u may even take a last Boost shot of 1000iu's for last 1)

I use clomid but nolvas fine, most do a 100/50/50/25 - mg daily per wk

good luck...
    PLEASE DO NOT ADVISE A 20 year old this

Thanks for the help test. Do you think i should wait 2 weeks after the last shot of test before i start pct or should i start immidiately? i got alot of mixed opinions on that as well
    Listening and agreeing to this will not help you at all.....PLEASE re-consider your plan

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

slimmer, i understand that im 20 and people are gonna say im too young for gear. I understand the risks of doing a cycle but theres not much that can change my mind. Ive been training consistently for a while and im also a certified personal trainer and a few months away from getting my associates degree in exercise science. I would really just appreciate the advice so i can do everything the right way. If i posted a picture, you would see that i hav a great foundation to do a cycle. So i say again, the advice would be much appreciated.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    PLEASE DO NOT ADVISE A 20 year old this
    Listen to this woman, or you will have bad karma.

TestRules is offline New Member
    I did not see he was 20, dude ur body+bone plates do not stop growing and ur receptors can get Fucged up if u use AAS too early.

slimmer, i understand that im 20 and people are gonna say im too young for gear. I understand the risks of doing a cycle but theres not much that can change my mind. Ive been training consistently for a while and im also a certified personal trainer and a few months away from getting my associates degree in exercise science. I would really just appreciate the advice so i can do everything the right way. If i posted a picture, you would see that i hav a great foundation to do a cycle. So i say again, the advice would be much appreciated.
    If you know this...then a bit silly? why not post a photo and go from there then....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Listen to this woman, or you will have bad karma.
    LOL! now this is a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by TestRules View Post
    I did not see he was 20, dude ur body+bone plates do not stop growing and ur receptors can get Fucged up if u use AAS too early.
    True and a big reason why not to cycle at 20!
    Author Unknown

The Young and Steroids
    The young and Steroids
    by Marcus300

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    Author Unknown

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    kinda stupid to cycle at 20. besides your 5'9 170 and LEAN.

I am 100% you are also eating a CLEAN diet. well im gonna be honest, this is not how skinny guys put on weight, you have to get dirty with your diet, and foods that are more calorie dense. if you cant eat enough clean food to hit that calorie mark, well then dirty it is.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I understand the risks of doing a cycle but theres not much that can change my mind. So i say again, the advice would be much appreciated.
    I am not sure why all kids say this. The "I am going to do it anyway, so help me stay safe" argument isn't even logical. Let me give you a few other examples:

"I understand the risks of breaking into that house, but there's not much that can change my mind. Please advise me on how to not get caught."

"I understand the risks of underage smoking, but there's not much that can change my mind. Please help me buy cigarettes."

Choosing not to help someone do something inadvisable is totally within the rights of everyone here. The fact that you are doing something stupid makes me LESS likely to help, not more. And I assume many here think the same way.

Thread Information