Halfrican33 is offline New Member

I Need help on first cycle!

I am thinking about starting up with Anabolics
    And I want to know exactly what I need and when to take it from people who know what they are talking about. I was thinking about EQ but I don't know I want to keep a lot of the gains. Someone please give me a schedule and list of things I need including pct and what not. I am 22 and weigh 215 my eating schedule is correct(my bro is a personal trainer) but please let me know whY you think and get back asap. Thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    22 is still a bit too early.....

how tall are you? and BF? please.....thanks
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I'm 6'2 and idk About bf Anymore

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    then You dont care about sides too.. right????

danielli is offline Associate Member
    no offense, but if you did the slightest bit of research yourself, you will know exactly what 90% of the folks here will tell you about a 1st cycle. Read first.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion 22 is about the right age to start using steroids if you want to. Others will disagree so in the end it comes up to you making an educated adult decision if you're ready or not. If so look into a relatively low-dose testosterone cycle maybe 350-400mgs / week. Should make some solid gains with that. Long esters like test enanthate and test cyp are ideal because you only need to inject 1-2 times a week. It kicks in around weeks 3-4 so running it 10 weeks would be a nice first cycle.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    In my opinion 22 is about the right age to start using steroids if you want to. Others will disagree so in the end it comes up to you making an educated adult decision if you're ready or not. If so look into a relatively low-dose testosterone cycle maybe 350-400mgs / week. Should make some solid gains with that. Long esters like test enanthate and test cyp are ideal because you only need to inject 1-2 times a week. It kicks in around weeks 3-4 so running it 10 weeks would be a nice first cycle.
    Well you said so I will too. I did my first cycle at 22 also. since then everythings jiffy. but the board has it's rules. 25.!

What about anythin to stop side effects or liver. Also how expensive is it all?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfrican33 View Post
    What about anythin to stop side effects or liver. Also how expensive is it all?
    You should only run test first cycle. this is what others ment by searching a little bit.

Can u gimme a week by week

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfrican33 View Post
    Can u gimme a week by week
    No one here will spoon feed you, there are lots of stickies on PCT and everything else you need to know, atleast do a little reading first

I did but I didn't wanna take to much of too little

Thread Information