paudenego is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help on 2 big cycle with a bridge between them

Hello fellas, i need serious help, thinking about going on a big long cycle and want to know what you think, if it is "safe" enought to do, etc

I'm currently 22 years old, 6 years of lifting 5'11 220lbs, with 15-18 BF, I just did my first cycle that was 1-6 d-bol 50mg ed and 1-9 sustanon 500mg/week. Almost 30lbs of gains, currently on PTC everything is OK.

thinking about doing this on the next months

15 october CYCLE 1

1-3 d-bol 50mg ED
    1-9 TEST E.660mg
    6-9 stanozolol 50mg everyday

end cycle 1 approx~~ 15 dezember

bridge

30 dezember 1 sustanon 250mg
    20 january 1 sustanon 250mg
    10 february 1 sustanon 250mg
    30 february 1 sustanon 250mg

21 march CYCLE 2

1-6 200mg deca
    1-9 test. e. maybe 700mg/week

PCT: hcg , clomid, novaldex, vitrix and pray for God

This was just my first idea! I need to study more about the bridge and a perfect pct, and how to use HCG correctly, but let me see what you think about it..

Thanks for the help.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I don't like it. i would rather recover and bridge using IGF1 running pct before the next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I don't like it. i would rather recover and bridge using IGF1 running pct before the next cycle.

I dont have source to buy igf1.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    ar-r .com sells it for an outrageous amount but that's the only source I'm allowed to give you on the forum,

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    My question is where do you go from there? If you bridge again, then you will have to increase your dosages. Eventually it either gets dangerous, or you take some serious time off and potentially loose alot of your gains. At least with Pac's plan you have a chance to flush. for a couple of weeks. You are 22 years old dude. A grown man of course. But you have a long road ahead of you to think about. Like the old saying "you can run down the hill and **** one, or you can walk down and **** them all." Enjoy your youth.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    I would think you would want to run the deca longer than 6 weeks? And with that low of a dose I assume you are just wanting it for joint support and not foe a mass effect. Also, at your age I would not bridge cycles.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Paudenego

Your too young to do this cycle.
    Also for your age if your 18% BF then your too fat (most of the 30 pounds you gained may have been fat)
    Research a proper cycle.

EAT PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then come back

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Paudenego

Also for your age if your 18% BF then your too fat (most of the 30 pounds you gained may have been fat)
    Research a proper cycle.

TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then come back

layeazy is offline Banned
    Gotta agree ^^^ so young and such a long time on aas

You wanna look at running more deca not bridging between cycles give the body time to reach homeostasis before you go again...

Also you want fresh receptors not saturated ones...

Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    I would think you would want to run the deca longer than 6 weeks? And with that low of a dose I assume you are just wanting it for joint support and not foe a mass effect. Also, at your age I would not bridge cycles.
    yeah, maybe i would add d-bol and up deca to 300mg..

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.On View Post
    Paudenego

Research a proper cycle.

TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then come back

I eat properly and train hard bra, I know the BF is little high, but i will do a little cut from now until the cycle ...
    and about the age, come on guys, I'm 22, almost everyone starts roiding at 18 or less..

I'm not 100% sure i will do this, just planning, but if i do, i'd like to listen how to do the bridge correctly.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by paudenego View Post
    yeah, maybe i would add d-bol and up deca to 300mg..

I eat properly and train hard bra, I know the BF is little high, but i will do a little cut from now until the cycle ...
    and about the age, come on guys, I'm 22, almost everyone starts roiding at 18 or less..

I'm not 100% sure i will do this, just planning, but if i do, i'd like to listen how to do the bridge correctly.
    that set up is horrible for anyone at any age

ya there are plenty of people that use aas young. and there are plenty that come on here that are now on trt or have ed issues. your young and running a very long cycle with your body is still developing. plan on screwing yourself up.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Bridging = excuse to stay.
    Now Id love to bridge ( stay on ) as I'm getting great gains. But all my research says pct, time on = time off.
    Soooo will I follow the research , that's my question. Discipline seems to be the answer.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That bridge is awful. Your cycle is awful. And you're too young. Don't worry about what everyone else is doing. Let them mess up their hormones for life. Be stronger than them.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    ***shakes head in utter disgust***

It really makes me upset when younger dudes come in here and DESPITE EVERYONE ADVISING AGAINST their use, they just keep using or planning to use. Think about it people, a 20:1 ration against you just might be sound, accurate advice!
    Last edited by yungone501; 06-16-2011 at 05:18 PM.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ I waited til 21 and regret not waiting til 25

thinking about doing 2 cycles but with no bridge... better?

stpete is offline Banned
    Better would be you not juice and listen. Your body....

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Better would be you not juice and listen. Your body....
    if u think its better not juice, then why you are in "STEROID " forum?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by paudenego View Post
    if u think its better not juice, then why you are in "STEROID" forum?
    cause there is alot of other good information on here on training and diet. They are more important then steroids . And he isnt 22 doing steroids

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    using steroids at 30 is ALOT diff the using at 22!! Your hormones havnt even had a chance to fully peak and if you juice you will never allow that to happen which in turn can cause severe damage to your endocrine/hpta system. Check your diet first make sure thats 100% before using any supplement. Nothing will give the results that diet will and gains form a cycle cant me maintained if diet isnt in check

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    im not weighing in on any sides but im 19 and im waiting til im older, idk if im waiting til im 25 or 23 but thats a different story but im going to try, regardless thats not my point

my point is, from my own experience, people come in on here and see everyone talking about how they started when they were 18, 19, 20 but then tell everyone to wait, people just get the impression their just saying that, obviously theres reason behind it, of course, including medical, mental, and diet issues, but i think thats why no body ever wants to listen, because by the time they actually get into wanting to use enough, they come on here so by the time they get here, there all amped up about to get going, and because they see the tons of other people using gear without any apparent signs of problems, i know when i first joined, i was thinking its easy for you to say to wait because you guys have already started but i guess i understand now thats why im waiting but im just throwing my two sense in for everyone else to understand

Thread Information