mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

when should i feel increased strength from winny?

how long after i pin oil based winny should i feel the strength gains from it ive been told it should kick after 12 hours. is this true

bumper

booster

m3rk11 is offline Junior Member
    about two or 3 days for me but mental strength right away

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    havent even really been filter threw your liver yet lol or your body.

so by sunday? you think

you guys have taken oil based winny b4?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    be careful with that crap bro, it will literally trash your lipids, and your joints, wether they hurt or not. its kind of garbage IMO unless your competing. There is a study floating around by the journal of sports medicine, they basically let like 7 guys pick their cycle and dosages. they could run whatever at whatever dose, they did bloods on all of them all the way through. you should have seen their lipids, for the guys on winny, anavar is notorious for this too, its shown in the studies on men with HIV. sorry to be Mr. nanny but just thought I would share.

You could randomly look at 7 blood test, wihtout knowing what someone ran, and you can be sure the one with the most f'ed up lipids is the one who ran winny. granted it SHOULD go back to normal, but you just never know, there are just better options IMO.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-13-2011 at 11:46 PM.

im not running it i just took one dose cuz my boy offered it

hahahaha, not trying to scare you man, just saying.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks oak, I am on test and winn as my first cycle. winn was all I could get my hands on. I am doing 500mg of test a week. pin twice and 50mg of winn ed 25 morning 25 night.(oral) I have milk this. for lover and liv 52, I have Niacinamide and something for help support prostate. forgot what its called. I am running test for 10 wk and win for 7.
    now I know this I will not do winn again. I though winn just casued joint pain for some, didnt know it destroyed your joints.
    if your curious
    5'8
    bf not sure 12%
    lifting 10 years

pm me bro

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    thanks oak, I am on test and winn as my first cycle. winn was all I could get my hands on. I am doing 500mg of test a week. pin twice and 50mg of winn ed 25 morning 25 night.(oral) I have milk this. for lover and liv 52, I have Niacinamide and something for help support prostate. forgot what its called. I am running test for 10 wk and win for 7.
    now I know this I will not do winn again. I though winn just casued joint pain for some, didnt know it destroyed your joints.
    if your curious
    5'8
    bf not sure 12%
    lifting 10 years
    I dont know why more people dont talk about how bad orals trash your lipids, they all kind of do, but winny is just the worst at it. like i said, it SHOULD go back to normal if your healthy and have good diet. it usually takes about as long as you were on the winny to go back to normal.

it actually doesnt destroy joints, what it does is increase only 1 type of collagen synthesis. it will make your joints bigger, but more brittle, leaving you prone to injury. Not a good idea IMO on a first cycle because you will get major strength gains and your joints just cant keep up.

not to mention high doses of T decrease cross collagen linking integrity, so add this all up and what do you get????
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-14-2011 at 12:00 AM.

oak- I cant pm yet, had lots of questions for you. I read that huge post where ppl were bashing you and everyone disagreeing with each other. I found it very informative and I was waiting for someone to prove your position wrong on a few things. still waiting...ppl talk about not being able to gain past your genetic barrier or whatever. what does that mean. I am small my genes are my father is. My question is can I ever be a solid 185 without aas. years of lifting. cause I have pictures of last year at lake with wife and now this year. I didnt take anytime off and I do not look bigger at all. i wk out hard for a year. my arms may be a little bigger maybe. its depressing

your genetic limit is as big as you can get naturally, without drugs. this prolly means you workout and diet properly for a year straight with 0 gains. its very hard to reach this limit and little things like if you dont work out your legs well it can inhibit you from getting to this. your body can only grow so big proprtionate to other parts, so working out legs can actually make your arms bigger.

185 is prolly your limit if you have a good diet. your body is always fighting, it homeostasis. it is always trying to achieve this, regardless if its the best decision for you or not. AAS will help you surge beyond this. but the core are the things that got you there.

I aporreciate the support man, and im glad you you got my back. I have to admit I may have been a littl mouthy when i first got here and i let one member make me think that everyone was bad.

I have been learning new things here a lot, and the behind the seen things that went on made me realize that this is actually a good board and people have treated me right as of late. even members that did not think so highly of me at first.

I have no problem answering any questions for your, as you can tell by my post count i like talking about this stuff. on my way to bachelor party, going to baseball game and then out for the night limo style. will check back later.'

hopefully others will chime in on their definition of genetic limit. as long as mr niceguy doesnt care if we sidetrack his thread, you could even start a new one on this topic.

later man, thanks again

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Gearbox: you will need 50 posts before you can PM......so start posting!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    -----------duplicate
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 05-14-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

awms is offline Senior Member
    although I have never used winny my self I have many friends who have and it has a great effect on the body! everyone I have seen use it really looked hard and full! I know to many people who have ruined their joints while on though so be carful! its not really a strength compound mostly because it can ruin your joints and tendons.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I have a budy who swears by winnt and test stack for strength and size...works amazing for him! and he looks great.

I will probably not do another one cause of the joint issues, have not had any yet. But I do not want to mess with it. Hope to get my hands on tren someday and mr. nice guy I am doing oral winn at 50 a day. 25 morning 25 night. it took me end of first week before I noticed anything. (day 6) it was nothing huge but i did notice. ANytime you can pick up weight a week later and do 3-6 more reps then last week same weight it awesome feeling.

Oak- why didnt we get invited to the party-rude-lol
    enjoy your night man and I will start a new thread on the genetic limit, and well see what happens.

Thread Information