TTM25 is offline New Member

New to this with a few questions.

I'm 6' 177lbs and i workout every day. I have a very strict diet of 2100 cals (35% carbs, 35% protein, and 30% fats).. I have a Mesomorph body type.

Now for the questions.. I'm not getting as cut as i would like and i would like to loose some more body fat and gain a LITTLE more muscle. I was wondering if i can only do the cutting cycles or whatever i would have to do to get the results i want. I want to stay around 170-185lbs.

I have no idea what i should take, how much, or when. Will i need to stay on something (cycles of the same product), or different products to maintain my build i want?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you are to light for your weight.You need to go to the diet section.Learn how to eat.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    ya bro, my girl eats 2100 cals.............either cut, or bulk........too hard to do both

Well.. 2100 cals for a girl? must be a big girl..

I know how to eat.. As I stated, I'm on a strict diet. My MAIN question, obviously, was what can i take (in cycles) that will keep me cut.

Products like..
    1) Primobolan
    2) Anavar
    3) Winstrol
    4) Testosterone Propionate
    5) Trenbolone
    6) Masteron

Which is the best for my main goal? Healthiest, most effective, and can i do these is cycles to keep myself cut, without gaining much weight?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your small size is probably due to the 2100 cals. I don't care what body type you are, that is nothing, and I'm no diet expert but 30% fat seems like a lot.

So your goals are to loose more weight? What is your bf% ?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    ya bro, my girl eats 2100 cals.............either cut, or bulk........too hard to do both
    Yep hard to gain size when your eating kids portions....

OMG.. I go to school for Nutrition! I know what a HEALTHY, BALANCED diet is people! Maybe you all should study on what you should be eating.. Its a simple formula! Freakn google it or something! Im sure you all eat Mcdonalds on a weekly basis! And "kids portions" hahaha im sure your fat lol and if thats what your kids eat, then you need to get them looked at!

FYI, When you eat HEALTHY, you're able to eat more food! If you want to eat shit for food, like mcdonalds, then you'll probably be getting one meal per day..

You all should do less studying on steriods and more on health and nutrition!

I came to this site for help and had a few questions! All you people just post crap that you find wrong with a persons posts! The way you know how many calories you SHOULD eat, You multiply your body weight by 15.. Thats how many you eat to maintain that weight. To lose weight subtract 500, to gain then eat more.. Depending your body type, you eat certain amounts of carbs, protein, and fats.. Out of all 3 body types, the absolute LOWEST fat is 25% and the most is 30-35%

By all of your posts, i can tell none of you are very smart.. keep being posers! Hiding behind weird, fake pictures of animated characters! I'm done now...

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTM25 View Post
    OMG.. I go to school for Nutrition! I know what a HEALTHY, BALANCED diet is people! Maybe you all should study on what you should be eating.. Its a simple formula! Freakn google it or something! Im sure you all eat Mcdonalds on a weekly basis! And "kids portions" hahaha im sure your fat lol and if thats what your kids eat, then you need to get them looked at!

FYI, When you eat HEALTHY, you're able to eat more food! If you want to eat shit for food, like mcdonalds, then you'll probably be getting one meal per day..

You all should do less studying on steriods and more on health and nutrition!

I came to this site for help and had a few questions! All you people just post crap that you find wrong with a persons posts! The way you know how many calories you SHOULD eat, You multiply your body weight by 15.. Thats how many you eat to maintain that weight. To lose weight subtract 500, to gain then eat more.. Depending your body type, you eat certain amounts of carbs, protein, and fats.. Out of all 3 body types, the absolute LOWEST fat is 25% and the most is 30-35%

By all of your posts, i can tell none of you are very smart.. keep being posers! Hiding behind weird, fake pictures of animated characters! I'm done now...
    Blah blah blah... then why are you at 177???? lmao

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTM25 View Post
    Well.. 2100 cals for a girl? must be a big girl..

I know how to eat.. As I stated, I'm on a strict diet. My MAIN question, obviously, was what can i take (in cycles) that will keep me cut.

Products like..
    1) Primobolan
    2) Anavar
    3) Winstrol
    4) Testosterone Propionate
    5) Trenbolone
    6) Masteron

Which is the best for my main goal? Healthiest, most effective, and can i do these is cycles to keep myself cut, without gaining much weight?
    you dont need any thing too keep you cut your diet must be fcked if you are 6 ft 177lbs there shouldnt be an ounce of fat on you at that lil size we are the same height and im 220 you need too add more size on with diet and training before considering anything you have a long way too go head over too diet section

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Blah blah blah... then why are you at 177???? lmao
    x2...............................................l olll

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Take it easy. If you go to school for nutrition you should now you can acheive your goals through dieting. You need to eat more meals a day (if you must make the portions smaller to get started) to speed up you metabolism and add some supplements in like aminos and creatine. There is no simple "formula" to dieting since each indivdual persons metabolism and daily activity vary so much.

If you dont lose the attitude theres many other boards to go to....just move on.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

silex is offline New Member
    a buddy of mine took winstrol for cutting but he was 5'10 at 220. It cut him up pretty good, but for u i wouldnt say u dont need cutting at all im the same size as you 6 foot 175 and im cut like a muthaf*cker. Im not going to tell you to get ur diet in check because if ur dead set on using some gear ur gonna do it anyways sooo go with test e or something similar to get some size then worry about cutting. Good luck bro!

Thread Information