Redhaze is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Looking to start up a cycle (looking for some knowledge from some experienced users)

Hey guys,

I am currently looking into doing a cycle of some sort. I am 21 years old, about 5'10 and around 155 pounds. I have a very athletic body as I played 3 yrs of college baseball, but now I'm finished with that so I don't have to worry about getting tested anymore. I have never cycled before, but I have obviously hit the weight room hard for quite a few years now. My body gets stronger, but I never gain much mass at all. I lift about 100 pds over my body weight, but I want some size! Any suggestions on what steroid I should take along with supplements that help prevent side effects, how much the total cost should be around, where I could possibly get it from legitimately (no BS stuff), whether I should go oral or injections (if injected, typically how many times/week do u inject?) would be much appreciated. If your experienced, feel free to list the cycle you took that was pretty effective for you. I have researched quite a bit for weeks now, and have found out a lot of information already before posting this. I'm trying to reach out to the experienced users however for a little help. Feel free to get detailed with your posts, and try not to use all the abbreviations for certain things like I've seen on numerous other forums (I'd like to actually know what you are talking about). Remember, this will be my first cycle. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

-Redhaze

On a side note, I had a buddy that said he took testosterone one time, and he said he didn't recommend it as it almost stopped his heart he felt like?

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    with all respect. first you need to read the rules of this board. second your body is still producing plenty testosterone . The best thing I would suggest is to go to the diet forum for advice and maybe add some weight gain supplements. saying that test is the most popular base steroid . it sounds like you know absolutely nothing and I understand you are trying to learn about this but you are not going to get much help from anyone here. Start by reading other forum that answer these questions seperately. No one will give you a complete guide on a forum.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING

You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET

A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    What's up redhaze I'm gonna tell you exactly what you may not be ready to hear. At 21 your endocrine system is still developing and producing ample amounts of hormone for you to grow, if your training hard and not growing it's time to look at your diet I am 1 or2 inches shorter than you and weigh almost 40lbs more than you so I'm sure there is more room for natural growth. I'm glad you came here to seek advice because this is the best place on the Internet for advise we have the most knowlagable members here and we can help you but first you need to a dress your diet. Head over to the diet section and post your diet and stats and desired goals so we can get you growing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    What's up redhaze I'm gonna tell you exactly what you may not be ready to hear. At 21 your endocrine system is still developing and producing ample amounts of hormone for you to grow, if your training hard and not growing it's time to look at your diet I am 1 or2 inches shorter than you and weigh almost 40lbs more than you so I'm sure there is more room for natural growth. I'm glad you came here to seek advice because this is the best place on the Internet for advise we have the most knowlagable members here and we can help you but first you need to a dress your diet. Head over to the diet section and post your diet and stats and desired goals so we can get you growing.
    I appreciate the reply! I am just a bit negative when it comes to my body still on the verge of growing. I am now a senior in college and I have pretty much been this exact same size since I was 15 yrs old. That was 6 years ago. And, I've mentioned before I have trained with weights ever since my high school days. And I have lifted pretty hard being on a college athletic lifting program for the last 3 years. Just for thoughts, I was considering running about 250mg/week of test enan just to see how my body would react to it. I was also going to run some nolvadex at 20 mg/day ED. If needed, I could up the test to 500 mg/day, and I only planned on cycling about 10 weeks. At that point, I was gonna run some clomid for about 3 weeks starting at about 50 mg and tapering off. Any thoughts?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    too young..

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhaze View Post
    I appreciate the reply! I am just a bit negative when it comes to my body still on the verge of growing. I am now a senior in college and I have pretty much been this exact same size since I was 15 yrs old. That was 6 years ago. And, I've mentioned before I have trained with weights ever since my high school days. And I have lifted pretty hard being on a college athletic lifting program for the last 3 years. Just for thoughts, I was considering running about 250mg/week of test enan just to see how my body would react to it. I was also going to run some nolvadex at 20 mg/day ED. IF NEEDED I COULD UP THE TEST TO 500MG/DAY, and I only planned on cycling about 10 weeks. At that point, I was gonna run some clomid for about 3 weeks starting at about 50 mg and tapering off. Any thoughts?
    500 mg a day huh? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    500 mg a day huh? lol
    Yea man, I'm serious bout this stuff lol I'm just kidding. That's just a Type-O. 500mg/week**

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    500 mg a day huh? lol
    Pretty obvious that was a typo...

Check out this thread bro,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...evised-Edition

It has everything you're going to need to get this started... except the gear, that's on you. You're going to have to read because there is a TON of information but that thread will get you going. I hate the people that always reply with the "read" or "search" responses but in all honesty with as little you seem to know that'll be the best bet for you.

Now, if you figure out a cycle and have some specific questions, like you posted above, people will be more likely to answer those. Do your research and be smart about your cycle and you'll be fine.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhaze View Post
    Hey guys,

I am currently looking into doing a cycle of some sort. I am 21 years old, about 5'10 and around 155 pounds.
    you've said all you need to in this line...

1) "Im looking to do a cycle of some sort".... really? any cycle will do? Sounds like you just want steroids to do the work, which they dont

2) "Im 21"... too young

3) 5'10 and around 155lbs... have you worked out at all in your life... as stated above, looks like you want the gear to do the work cause its apparent you havnt. If you cant eat and train to hold more muscle mass than you have right now, you cant eat and train to sustain any muscle you may gain while cycling...

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Everyboard your going to get the same answer. TOO YOUNG. I waited till 25 and I am pleased to say it was worth the wait.

Thread Information