Thread: torem?

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member

torem?

so what is the big deal with torem? its the same thing basically as tamox, with some less sides which would be good for some issues like choelesterol numbers.

but why a tamox/tore only pct? they are both antagonists, with no agonist activity (like comid) to increase test?

what synergistic effect is there that makes it a better option?

i understand the tamox/clomid pct cuz its an a/aa but not tore/tamox. and the funny thing is that why a nolva only pct is brought up, its always shot down as a horrible idea when a tore/tamox is just the same thing.

So all of you buffs, help answer me thanks!
    oh and hcg should be ran on EVERY cycle and im gettin triptorelin for my next pct

bump

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know but I can tell you torem only pct is the shit for me. I feel good the whole time and recover just fine without sides and a good libido. I won't use anything else.

^^ i am the same way, only minor differences
    HCG ran during the cycle, and first week of PCT
    and i used Nolva. Torem is better on ur cholesterol levels if thats a concern, but as for raising test levels tamox has been shown to be superior. (mg for mg) so u would take more torem mg wise than tamox, but thats really not a big issue for most.

what im interested in is raloxifene, which is a antagonist at the breast and a agonist at the bone, so its good for bone density aong with more benefits :P.

Thread Information