LP105 is offline New Member

Maybe a dumb question, but....

I'm just about finishing my 2nd week of Sus 250 and Ganabol 200 1cc each e3d and about to take my 5th shot also taking nolva 20mg ed. I am going to start HCG on this 5th shot, 250iu e3d. The question is I dont want to start the hcg is the sus is fake, my nuts are still hanging fully, how long should it take till you notice a difference in your sack?

kelevra is offline Member
    I never pay attention to my nuts! LOL. If you think your gear could be fake, you should know at some point. There will be no gains. But you can run your HCG at the end of cycle with PCT. I wouldn't run that much nolva for just gyno prevent unless you know you are prone. I don't run it at all on cycle. It's your choice.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it another week or two, you can run the hcg the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle and should be fine. Atrophy affects people differently is this your first cycle

LP105 is offline New Member
    I don't have an issue with gyno....anymore. Really taking it to keep water retention down and help keep away increased fat deposits due to estrogen. It is a capsule so I cant split the dosage to 10mg, or i guess i could.
    No, it's not my first cycle

Thread Information