Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    THORSZ's Avatar
    THORSZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    1

    Can tren and test together?

    Im pretty sure it's fine in the same syringe, but thought I would ask?

    Sorry about the title. That pop up blocks the screen and makes it hard to see on an iPhone. If you click to remove it, you go to the supplement site.
    Last edited by THORSZ; 05-14-2011 at 08:57 AM.

  2. #2
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    What are your stats and proposed cycle with pct

  3. #3
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Should never use tren with out test.
    but yes give stats and proposed cycle.

  4. #4
    THORSZ's Avatar
    THORSZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm going to run 10 weeks of 600mg test-c and 400mg tren . Stats are 6' and 215. My bf is around 15% i guess.

    I've been at this for years. I just want to make sure the two can be mixed in the same syringe.

    Oh, no PCT because I am on HRT and run 200MG a week.

  5. #5
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Yes any two oil based AAS can be mixed.

  6. #6
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I'm going to run 10 weeks of 600mg test-c and 400mg tren . Stats are 6' and 215. My bf is around 15% i guess.

    I've been at this for years. I just want to make sure the two can be mixed in the same syringe.
    Age, cycle exp. We don't give out advise easy around Here..lol

  7. #7
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Age, cycle exp. We don't give out advise easy around Here..lol
    Good call hes kinda avoiding that hu................

  8. #8
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Well he already got his answer

  9. #9
    THORSZ's Avatar
    THORSZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Good call hes kinda avoiding that hu................
    Guys, thanks for the help. I'm not looking for advice. I just had a quick question. I've been a member here for a decade and have done several cycles and I'm on HRT. Thanks for the offer though.

  10. #10
    THORSZ's Avatar
    THORSZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Yes any two oil based AAS can be mixed.
    Thanks brother.

  11. #11
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Yes any two oil based AAS can be mixed.
    I have even mixed water based test suspension with tren A oil based and done daily shots with it.....

  12. #12
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I have even mixed water based test suspension with tren A oil based and done daily shots with it.....
    I've heard it can be done, but your not supposed to. The medical profesionals will only mix oil based stuff.

  13. #13
    buffgator's Avatar
    buffgator is offline king of mass
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    The South West
    Posts
    3,393
    i don't want to be a jerk but Im kinda dumbfounded that you didn't know the answer to that if you've been on here so long and had done a few cycles.

  14. #14
    THORSZ's Avatar
    THORSZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    i don't want to be a jerk but Im kinda dumbfounded that you didn't know the answer to that if you've been on here so long and had done a few cycles.
    I just never used tren . Didn't think it would create such a stir.

  15. #15
    MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I've heard it can be done, but your not supposed to. The medical profesionals will only mix oil based stuff.
    It doesnt really mix together,i dont try to mix them so it stays seperated.It starts going in faster when it gets to water based.....

  16. #16
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    good luck.

  17. #17
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    Guys, thanks for the help. I'm not looking for advice. I just had a quick question. I've been a member here for a decade and have done several cycles and I'm on HRT. Thanks for the offer though.
    Sorry man didn't even bother to look at your join date, no prob mixing tren and test.

  18. #18
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    man lots of guys are on hrt on here. geez

  19. #19
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    HRT is the way to go for the older guys

  20. #20
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Yes you can mix both in the same barrel

  21. #21
    THORSZ's Avatar
    THORSZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Sorry man didn't even bother to look at your join date, no prob mixing tren and test.
    No problem. It's good that you look out for new guys. I didnt touch gear until I was 35, but there are a lot of guys too young or have no idea what they are doing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •