CJerps is offline New Member

Sust & Deca First Cycle

Hey im pretty new to juice so i was just wondering if someone could give me a little bit of advice.

I've already picked up my sust and deca as well as anadrol , so im just wondering how much per shot i should take and how often because ive heard with sust it has to be EOD.

This is going to sound really bad but im 6'1, 138 lbs and 23 years old lol ya i know im extremely skinny. I have done one cycle before if you even wanna call it that which was 2 bottles of test and a bottle of anadrol i was all over the place.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    The only advice your going to get is to head over to the diet section!

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Oh forgot...and DON'T DO IT!!

Lol trust me i eat a alot. I dont know whats wrong but i cannot gain any weight.

kelevra is offline Member
    You should listen to that advice...^^^
    There is NO WAY IN HELL your diet is anywhere close to right to be that wait.
    You will make no progress unless you learn to eat..

good luck

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJerps View Post
    Lol trust me i eat a alot. I dont know whats wrong but i cannot gain any weight.
    yes you can.
    have you ate the equivalent of 2 and a half dozen eggs in a day. With 2 pounds of fish. and 3 cups of oats, pre coaked, 2 cups rice pre cooked, 6 tbsp quality peanut butter, a few cups of milk, a couple of dashes of quality fat oils, and 6 scoops of whey in assorted shakes for added flavor.
    the eating schedule for a lifter is more complicated and detailed than any weight routine will ever be. Post a no BS diet plan (the things you eat) and we'll help.

Alright well thanks very much!! the problem is i cant eat that much in a day id love to but i cant even handle it lol when i over eat i just get sick!! To be honest i dont even really have a regular diet plan ill just eat whatevers for breakfast lunch and dinner, and alot of the time i just go out to eat. I wouldnt say i dont eat totally unhealthy though like when i go out i usually eat chicken with mashed potatoes and asparagus or teriyaki chicken rice bowls loaded with veggies pasta at home steak i guess things you would picture a normal family household eating. sorry if its not much help its only because i dont really have a meal plan or anything

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ saw your thread in the diet forum.....if you do not have a plan, then please post up a plan you think you will do and stick to so you can get to where you want to go.....

Steroids are not the answer. NOT AT ALL. If you do not know how to eat then any gains you make will not last. "Tis true.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ok well basically as it is right now Im 6'1 138.1 lbs i would like to get to around 170-175! All i want is to not look skinny like i look really bad... I have no idea where to even start for a diet plan cuz im so new at this

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ gotta be VERY proactive and read a lot of the stickies and other threads in the diet forum where others have the same issue you have...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Alright thanks very much for the advice everyone

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Ok well you def need to put the steroids down. Did you even do a pct after your first "cycle"? You should be consuming between 1 -1 1/2 grams of protein per lb of weight per day. Also caorie intake should be in the 3,000 range at least. Eating three meals a day of what ever is cooked for u is not gonna do it. 5-6 meals a day at the same time every day is important. Obviously no one expects u to just start eating 2 dozen eggs a day, but like with weight training you need to start off low and work your way up. Your stomach will stretch and be able to accomodate the food intake.

Also You are under 25 and your body is not done growing yet. You can really **** yourself up by using gear now. I mean unless you thin having a limp dick at 24 yrs old is worth trying to pack on gains that you wont be able to keep bc you dont have your diet in check. But im sure the girl you try to nail will totallly understand you trying to bang her with a wet noodle. Spend the next two years researching and getting your diet in order. Also you should consider yourself lucky if u do not have any negative effects from your first cycle that u admit was all over the place. you have already playe dwith fate once dont do it again.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJerps View Post
    Ok well basically as it is right now Im 6'1 138.1 lbs i would like to get to around 170-175! All i want is to not look skinny like i look really bad... I have no idea where to even start for a diet plan cuz im so new at this
    All you need is Food Food and FOOD.....

Thread Information