View Poll Results: Would you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would!

1 16.67%
  • not worth it

5 83.33%
    SaiyanHero is offline New Member

Would you go to Mexico to buy some Test E and then bring it to US?

How many of you live near the U.S-Mexico border and would do something like this? I've seen some Mexican producers like QV (intended for animal use, but works the same way), and the guy from the movie,bigger, faster, stronger, buying some roids across the border. I know some people have brought prescription medicines from Mexico to the USA; usually valium or adderall, but I don't know if using a Mexican drug-prescription frees them from liability. Do you think someone could simply cross the border and use a horse breeder license or medical prescription to import test e into the US?

I didn't know where to post this question, but many people read this main forum. I hope to get elaborated answers on the subject.
    Last edited by SaiyanHero; 05-13-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    uhhh... that would be a big HELL NO.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    No bro dont be an idiot ten years ago yes...now no.

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    no. no. no.
    there are other ways.
    Period.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    we used to go dwn to tj but not any pharm we went to the one for vet horse, did worked well, had plenty of deca ,stalon 350. but now fck no lol wit the way things are there and bogus gear down there meh.... love my liver,love my life

fyi my friend did not care he went down there walked back over the bridge and we chked out his gear and writing was smearing off lol but he did not care lol fck that.

you pay for what you get.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    On top of all the other reasons not to go... there is a chance (a good one) that you could get robbed and/or shot in the face being that they are in the middle OF A ****ING EPIC DRUG WAR.

There's always that liuttle thing to consider. just sayin...

ItalianStallion79 is offline New Member
    been there done that about 5 years ago,got the gear sust,test,deca all worked great.qouldn't do it now tho too crazy

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    There a few good items worth having in MEX if you have access and the way to transport it back across.
    If your creative,,,its very easy to do.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    I was in Mexico a few weeks ago and strolled into a pharmacia just to have a quick look at whats there and what I quickly realized is that the border/tourist type towns have RIDICULOUS prices... I mean stupid. Its not even nearly worth the risk.

Its funny because my first ever post on this board a couple years back was How many of you guys have gone to Mexico and done this and how do I do it... LOL Didnt read the rules... stickies... nothin... I was on a mission. Im happy to say I learned my lesson quick. Stuck around and have learned so much... Love this place

6 people answered no
    1 person said it is easy to do.
    Conclusion, it is not worth the risk--custom patrols are easy to avoid, but not gun bullets. Some people have done it in the past, but wouldn't do it today.
    Gear is legit most of the time but a poster's friend got scammed. Also, Mexican Gear is getting too expensive according to another poster.
    Thanks for your feedback

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is nothing good anymore in Mexico. Even the pharms sell mainly fake shit.

And judging by your username, you are too young to use AAS...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte;5639***
    There is nothing good anymore in Mexico. Even the pharms sell mainly fake shit.

And judging by your username, you are too young to use AAS...
    Yes, I am too young; 21 (and still watch Dragon Ball Z). I do not have any interest in gearing at this time, I'm just informing myself on various aspects of gear before that time comes--probably 25 or until I get my x-rays done and they show I won't increase my height anymore. I'm just curious, what's wrong with my username? I bet most of AAS users wanna be SuperHero material ;-)

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    going into mexico anywhere near the border right now is not something I would do, as others have pointed out, media hype or not, just not worth the risk. other places are fine, just went to Cabo not long ago, picture puuurrrrfect. I stopped by the Pharm there and they didnt have shit but some test, a mix of cyp and like 50mg prop, basically poor mans sust.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanHero View Post
    Yes, I am too young; 21 (and still watch Dragon Ball Z). I do not have any interest in gearing at this time, I'm just informing myself on various aspects of gear before that time comes--probably 25 or until I get my x-rays done and they show I won't increase my height anymore. I'm just curious, what's wrong with my username? I bet most of AAS users wanna be SuperHero material ;-)
    Sure, it's normal to want to be a hero...but not an anime hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Sure, it's normal to want to be a hero...but not an anime hero.
    Lol, I remember Batman and Spider-man, but I have to admit it, Dragon Ball Z delivered some of the biggest mofos I had ever seen on TV. I doubt anyone will ever make a cartoon/anime with IFBB looking characters anymore. I wish we could keep talking about Super Heroes, but there's probably already a thread about that somewhere around the forums.
    Last edited by SaiyanHero; 05-14-2011 at 12:18 AM.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Man just walk across the border walk into the pahrmacia and say I WANT TESt and DECA AND I WANT IT NOW. GRACIAS. and walk back across if anyone gets in your way remmeber your billy blanks tia bo moves. I'm sure they'll run away. hahaha

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol. Mexico is not safe anymore. I agree with another post that said ten years ago maybe. not now.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    LOL what a bunch of pansies.

Walking to and fro the mexican border is NOTHING, and VERY EASY.

I know a hand full of ppl that not only get there gear there, but also stock up on muscle relaxers, pain medications, bp, cholesterol, and diuretics. ALL WITH EASE.

Sounds like most of you guys live NO WHERE NEAR the border.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    to each his own.

Thread Information