Kryptonian123 is offline New Member

First time user.

I'm 6'2, 340, 36%bf, and I'm 19. Ive been bigger since I can remember. And I'm sick of it effecting everything, I'm lazy, so this is my last chance before I die of being overweight anyways lol. I can't even have normal sex cause my unhealthiness has lead to somewhat PE in my Sex life. I got Winn-50, tren75, and Clen . Let me know what You think. Again I know nothing about this stuff. I look like I'm 280 but I'm 340, i don't get it, any tips to minimizelongterm health effects is my main goal.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

You came to the right forum to get healthy again. Gotta do some work though to change.

Please come on over to the Diet Question forum so the diet gurus can get you all sorted out so you can transform. Most of us end up there sooner or later! If I had to go there, then so does everybody else!

Enjoy......see ya there~

PS: PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM STEROIDS UNTIL YOU GET YOUR BF DOWN. YOU WILL NOT LIKE YOUR RESULTS UNTIL YOU DO. AND YOU NEED TO BE NEAR 15% BF OTHERWISE NOT GOOD SIDES.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    those are herbal alternatives,not real steroids . i would like to see you in the diet section we welcome you abord 4 sure .any ways steroids could do you more harm than help bro in the state you are in right now and your only 19.be carefull and do your research some of those things listed can be quite hard on the heart.

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    spend the money on a recombinant bike and ride it 2 hours a day while watching tv and ride hard but breathe easy. make sure ur HR is 70% max and u dont wanna be huffin and puffing, just steady deep breaths . that will maximize fat loss and help you lose that weight!
    and add a clean diet, and ull bet set.

steroids are not for u, if u use them you will end up killin ur self faster with out seeing much gains.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hcg diet dude. It works great.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    hey! once you come on over to the diet forum I will give you my pancake recipe and you will thank me forever! I got it from Baseline and tweaked it and it taste so so so good and is PERFECTLY ALLOWED by the Gurus on losing BF!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information