So I am well aware that the two PH's are not to be run together; so no need to make that comment. I have done plenty of cycles. I can only have so much knowledge though. So I would like to see what others think. I have never tried SARM's and am new to T3. We are all free to destroy our bodies in our own way. So here's the cycle.

Week 1 until end of PCT: Cycle Assist; 2000mg potassium, 2000mg taurem, 1 multivitamin, 3000mg fish oil; 1000mg calcium; 7.5 mg yohimbe; Dyamatize Nutrition Joint Repair; work up to 100mcg of clen alternating with ECA every two weeks

Week 2: 50mg HDrol; work up to 100mcg T3
Week 3-6: 75mg HDrol with 10mg MDrol every other day; 100mcg T3

PCT for 4 weeks: Cycle Assist (noted above)
Liquid Tamox: 20mcg
PCT Assist
S4: 100mcg
Test Boost-suggestions would be great.
I have Wrecking Ball, Chainsaw, and Ball Refill by Vigor Labs. Not sure
if it is enough or will do the trick.

My BMR is 1750. I am planning on eating 3000 calories a day with cardio/light weights in the morning and heavy weights at night. One day off a week.

50% from protein
30% from carbs
20% from fat
at least 1 gram of protein per pound of weight.

Only fruits, vegetables, and extra lean meats (my normal diet). Three gallons of water a day.

My overall goes for 2011 are losing 16 pounds of fat and add 20 pounds of muscle. I don't expect this from this cycle (would be nice), but I think this cycle is the best I can do towards this goal. Anything needed to be adjusted? Added?