ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member

Simple question.

Hey guys,

Simple question not answered in my previous post. I'm not understanding when you u guys say ur injecting "X" milligrams of of this or that. I thought when doing injectables, everything was was measured by "CC's"

I am starting with with 1 cc of Test 400 and 1 cc of tren .

What would the "conversion" be. Is 1 cc of each of these a lot?

I'm confused.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test 400 is 400mg per ML or CC
    1 cc = 1 mL

So my first shot of 1 cc of test 400 = 400 mg? Thanx

Yes.
    Now you should be asking is it better to do 400mg at one time or 200mg 2x a week? At 400mg it's a catch 22, 1x a week is probably ok but if it was any more than that I would say split it up. You might even decide to split that up because 400mg might turn out to sting a little depending on how it was made, what it was cut with. Since you are running 1cc of test and 1cc of tren 2cc can be a little hard for some people to handle and be sore or cause a lump if not done right.

Have you researching on how to inject? what size needle? how long? where?, when?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-15-2011 at 07:17 AM.

First thanx for responses.
    I have a "guy", I'm sure we all do. He has been in the business for over 30 years. And has worked with top bodybuilders. Totally trustworthy. So that's not an issue.
    I took my first shot in the rear end in the right cheek. It was a little sore the next day. Not this horrible pain that I heard guys up hear taking about.
    It was a pretty standard size needle. Not a short diabetic one. After he shot me, he rub the crap out the area.
    I was just wondering about the half life life on the Tren . I mean is once a week enough? yes, I have been reading how to inject. Be he is also doing it for me til I get more confident. he said we can also shoot it in my shoulders.

Time to up the research. The problem most GUY's who are or where bodybuilders seem to be as uninformed as the typical gym rat most of the time.

For injecting into your glute/butt you should use a 1 1/2 25g - 23G needle. Anything under 1in MINIMUM if you have VERY low body fat, 8% will be to short and it will wont be intramuscular like it should be. You can also inject into your quads, I prefer this and use a 1in to 1 1/4 25g.

When injection it should take over 1 full minute per CC otherwise you are blasting the oil into your muscle like a fire hydrant and causing a bruise making your sore the next day or two.

Never use teh same syringe or needle twice. Dont use the same needle that you used to draw the liquid out. You cant see it but it is very dull compared to new. Dont wipe the needle with alcohol because it's already sterile and you will remove the sterile lubricant that makes it easier for injecting.

OK enough spoon feeding for now. You can see you should stay here and start doing some research. Start with the sticky notes at the top.

Bless u brother!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good luck..

Thread Information