n0warning is offline New Member

Help me with my first cycle

I think for my first cycle ive come to the conclusion i will do a testosterone enth only cycle. Do you guys think it will be effective? I will do 500ml a week( thats what ive read to be effective) as for my pct i will run 20mg nolva and 150mg clomid.

kelevra is offline Member
    to young and you didn't get the lingo right. Your going to take 500ml weekly??? study more plzzz

Im 22 right now. Im still going to do it anyways so id rather you help me so i can do it right. I belive i ment to say 500mg or is that wrong too? As for the pct i will be taking that dose everyday, i forgot to mention that.

Burzum is offline New Member
    Smells regret here..

... No regret just pasion

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0warning View Post
    Im 22 right now. Im still going to do it anyways so id rather you help me so i can do it right. I belive i ment to say 500mg or is that wrong too? As for the pct i will be taking that dose everyday, i forgot to mention that.
    If it was passion, you would be better read on the subject and i would be more liley to help even with your age. Your Nolva is fine. Clomid to high IMO. It causes nasty emotional issue for some people. STUDY before you hurt your self. Make sure passion isn't blinding ignorance. Be Smart...

Alright thanks for the advice. I have actually been studying this for a while , i just get so many opinion idk what ones to belive. Im not even starting my cycle until the summer. I need to still reasearch, find were to buy , etc before i start. Im very dedicated to bodybuilding.

MrBucket22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0warning View Post
    I have actually been studying this for a while , i just get so many opinion idk what ones to belive.
    If you know the facts you won't have to rely on anybody's opinion, you rely on your own logic.

Thread Information