MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

Halo.. is it all it is cracked up to be?

just wondering what your guys thoughts are on it.. it is ten times more expensive than dbol or anavar for that matter... is it really that great or is it just slightly better? i know the ratios are 19x androgenic and something like 9x the anabolic ratios of test.. but that seems to be great on paper and all but it just simply is not THAT much more powerful than test.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IMHO bro it all depends on what you are looking to get out of it. I used it for 3 wks leading up to a PL'n meet and basicly it gave me a bit of a boost so I hit all the weight I was looking to get. It didnt blow me away and I would probably not run it again because of price etc. It is a nice compound but it definatly overhyped on paper and by ppl.

I have said before the only uses I can see for this drug is for either a competitive BB or PL'L getting ready for a show looking for alittle extra boost or extra hardness on stage or whatever. I would never drop that kind of cash on it for any other reason, be better with winni, tbol, dbol , var, drol lol I just see this as a specialty drug with no use for most ppl if it wasnt so harsh I would say wth go for it but I cant see stressing organs and droping all that $ for no long term bennifit

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would love to see vet posts on this stuff. I thought tren had a rate of 500

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    i would love to see vet posts on this stuff. I thought tren had a rate of 500
    It does but those numbers dont really mean much. It doesnt translate directly to how ppl respond to it just a general guidling is all thats good for.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^That was kind of what i was thinking of also.. i will leave it alone for now.. maybe one day if i win the lotto i will try it out, but till then i just can't justify what it costs

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^^That was kind of what i was thinking of also.. i will leave it alone for now.. maybe one day if i win the lotto i will try it out, but till then i just can't justify what it costs
    Yeah, I mean its not a bad thing to run, just for the money there is better options IMO. AQs far as str goes I dont think I got THAT much stronger put it this way I knew before I even started the halo what I wanted to get on all 3 lifts and knew it would be right @ my limits. Halo basicly let me hit those lifts fairly confidently(not easy lol) so for me it worked out perfectly .

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gymnerd- i admire how well you seem to know your body and joints. shows so much experience, and control. thanks for thoughts

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for the cost i will not try it just too many other options cheaper that i no for certain that works

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    honestly i'd rather run dbol , tbol, var, than try halo, But then again i'm not a strenght athlete. If i was a competitive powerlifter or strongman competitor it would be a different story

Thread Information