Tay-boe is offline Junior Member

Test e and tern a maybe some masteron too?

Hey guys I would like some info. I have a 40ml of test e and two 40ml of tern a. And also have a 40ml of masteron . And some anavar .. Any advice on how any some of you guy would use this gear. I know most people run test prop with tern a. But I wanted to run a long test so I don't have inject two ml Ed because I was planning on doing everyday injections of the tren a. And thought about running 50mg eod of master on too.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    lol struggling to spell tren ? what is your height, weight, training history and cycle history? also what are you looking to gain from your cycle

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    billy blanks tai-bo.. i freakin love that guy.. no homo
    Stats
    TREN is a big bite if you only have a couple cycles under your belt.
    But yes i love long esters.
    2ml a day?

Ok I'm about 5'10 I'm about 195 around 15% bf. Ok I train hard at least 5 days a week. And been training since around 2004 so around 7 years. Had no clue what I was doing at first I did my first cycle of test e and dbol . Ok for the past couple of years have been running basically just test e. My last cycle was test e at 1000mgs and npp at 400mgs for 10 weeks. Did not see much gains but I did get up to benching 380 for two reps(is that good for my weight and height) ok so now I just want to gain maybe 10 pound and get way harder.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tay-boe View Post
    Hey guys I would like some info. I have a 40ml of test e and two 40ml of tern a. And also have a 40ml of masteron. And some anavar.. Any advice on how any some of you guy would use this gear. I know most people run test prop with tern a. But I wanted to run a long test so I don't have inject two ml Ed because I was planning on doing everyday injections of the tren a. And thought about running 50mg eod of master on too.
    If your BF isn't low save the Mast until it is.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Would Masteron and Tren be a nice combo for someone with low bf? Do they work well together?

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    Would Masteron and Tren be a nice combo for someone with low bf? Do they work well together?
    Ok think I'm wrong on the body fat percent I think I'm more around 10% bf

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ok I'm about 5'10 I'm about 195 around 15% bf. Ok I train hard at least 5 days a week. And been training since around 2004 so around 7 years. Had no clue what I was doing at first I did my first cycle of test e and dbol . Ok for the past couple of years have been running basically just test e. My last cycle was test e at 1000mgs and npp at 400mgs for 10 weeks. Did not see much gains but I did get up to benching 380 for two reps(is that good for my weight and height) ok so now I just want to gain maybe 10 pound and get way harder.
    holy fvcken hell... you are doing something seriously wrong... either you have the worlds worst diet or the gear you are buying is completely fake... if after all that you are 5'10 and 166lbs of lean body mass, you should really take a step back and rethink cycling...

I'm 195 now. I was 202 while on that cycle. But i have took so much test in the past I have to take around that amount to grow.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I'm 195 now. I was 202 while on that cycle. But i have took so much test in the past I have to take around that amount to grow.
    this is completely wrong, you dont always need more. I still dont go much higher than a beginner cycle with my test. Highest Ive gone is 600/wk and Ive gone all the way back down to 250/wk. After 4 cycles, I was up to 236lbs @ 5'9 and 14%bf which for me was high. Eveyone is different, but I dont plan on ever going higher than 600/wk ever and its still working for me and most my friends who cycle.

So how would you use this gear I have then maybe 600 of each. Also got some winn to and was gona do the var at 50 mgs. A 12 hour split. At the end of cycle.

robschuh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    holy fvcken hell... you are doing something seriously wrong... either you have the worlds worst diet or the gear you are buying is completely fake... if after all that you are 5'10 and 166lbs of lean body mass, you should really take a step back and rethink cycling...
    I agree. My bet is that it's diet and bad drugs. Diet is up to 99% of the battle in most cases. Anyone can go to the gym and train, just look at all the fat asses you see in 99% of the gyms in the US. The first thing I look at if someone claims to be a bodybuilder is calves and then legs. Back in the 70s, no one had legs. In the 80s it seemed like a lot more people were into training legs, but lately, I would say 90% of the guys I see in my gym have never done a squat nor a calf raise in their lives. The thing that kills me is that they wear shorts and show off the fact that their arms are as big as their thighs, but more than that, they are fat. I would say maybe 2% of the people I see in my gym are close to what I would consider lean. The idea is getting really heaving and the having to diet insanely to get into shape is long dead. IF someone comes to me, I tell them to never get past being able to pinch more than .5" around their waist if they are serious about BBing. That way if you want to do a show or just get ripped for the sake of getting ripped, you don't have to starve off 80% of the lean gains you made while "bulking." I'd lay odds that this guy's diet is crappy.

Ok. Went over my deit and I have been only getting maybe 100 grams of protein day. So I got a ton of stuff today. Eggs to boil so I can eat a couple throughout the day . Chicken breast for lunch (2 for lunch) and some isopure protein for afternoon work outs and for rite when I wake up too. Alomonds to snack on. So.....what y'all think on that and also no one has said how they would use the . 2 40 ml of tern a. 40 ml of test e. A couple of injectable winn. A 40 ml of master on. And some var?

Ok. Went over my deit and I have been only getting maybe 100 grams of protein day. So I got a ton of stuff today. Eggs to boil so I can eat a couple throughout the day . Chicken breast for lunch (2 for lunch) and some isopure protein for afternoon work outs and for rite when I wake up too. Alomonds to snack on. So.....what y'all think on that and also no one has said how they would use the . 2 40 ml of tern a. 40 ml of test e. A couple of injectable winn. A 40 ml of master on. And some var?
    Why do you want to run all those compounds together? Have you run simple Test cycles then later added 1 compound then the next cycle run Test plus a different compound. To the point what I'm asking is do you have any idea how these compounds effect your body? Just curious...

well i have heard you always want a test as a base drug. then i was gona run tren a to build lean musle. and the winn up front to help cut. the the var at the end to harden more. how would you run it sdmlsu1.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That still doesn't look good enough. I HIGHLY recomend you post up the complete meal plan in the diet section. There are some experts in there.

100grams is not even close to enough. Looks like your adding about another 100-150, that's prob still not enough; but post in the diet section and they can help you out.

Your diet is DEFINATLY the problem.

well i have heard you always want a test as a base drug. then i was gona run tren a to build lean musle. and the winn up front to help cut. the the var at the end to harden more. how would you run it sdmlsu1.
    First you didn't answer my question about do you know how these different compounds effect your body. Everyone is different just because you read something does X doesn't mean it will react that way in your body. Second everything you want to do can probably be accomplished with Test Prop and Tren A. The combo does all that for me anyway, you would have to try it. There is paper then there is reality, the two rarely line up. Trial and Error is a must but running 4-5 compounds you don't know what's doing what unless you've run a lot of cycles and experimented with all the different compounds. JMO

Ok I got you. Yea I have ran a lot of test in the past. But I have only ran tren a once with prop. Last year Yes did get good results. And my last cycle was test. E and npp. I now really think the reason I have not seen a lot is because of my diet. I onLy running te with my tren a now is because I have a good bit of it. Ok this is what I ate today protein shake at 7am. Ok from 8am to 11am ate 4 boiled eggs . Lunch time two grilled breast from IFC. Ok pre work out at 4pm hit gym at4:30 till 6 pm. Did chest . 225 for warmup. 225 for 14 then 255 for 10. 275 for 5 then 315 for 4 and 345 for 2. 370 for 2 and 385 for 2 . Then tried 405 for I'm close I'll get it soon I hope. Ok when I got home had grilled breast at615 pm. Ok about 8 pm I grilled two flafiletmigons at 22 grams of protein each. Ok. And now at 10:30 pm two glasses of milk.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this is completely wrong, you dont always need more. I still dont go much higher than a beginner cycle with my test. Highest Ive gone is 600/wk and Ive gone all the way back down to 250/wk. After 4 cycles, I was up to 236lbs @ 5'9 and 14%bf which for me was high. Eveyone is different, but I dont plan on ever going higher than 600/wk ever and its still working for me and most my friends who cycle.
    this is the only forum i come to where ppl seem to think normally in terms of dosages for regular bros. i agree with u KP. my last cycle was test p @ 50 mg ed and it was my best cycle so far. diet was spot on and it made all the difference

Thread Information