Deca vs Test Cyp

questions guys,in a cycle of these compunds,test cyp 750mg/week and deca 400mg/week will the deca have a chance to help with gains,or would the test overdo the deca with gains,and if the test dose is lowered,would the deca outshine the test in gains?just curious

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    going to need those stats bro and a little more clarity on what you are asking. Nothing overpowers the other in a cycle... but depending on your previous cycling, Im guessing you are running far more test than you need to

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    going to need those stats bro and a little more clarity on what you are asking. Nothing overpowers the other in a cycle... but depending on your previous cycling, Im guessing you are running far more test than you need to
    6'5
    17% bf
    trt dose 300mg/week for the last 3 years

previous cycles

1st cycle test cyp 500mg/week
    2nd cycle test cyp 600mg/week

on my 2nd cycle i didnt get the gains i was expecting,hence by trt dose being so high,before i started taking it at 300mg/week,i was pinning 600mg/10days for 2 years....thats why i was thinking of uping the test dose a bit more,maybe too much.......i was tol to lower my test dose to around 600mg and up the deca to 500mg and let the deca do its work,my body is so used to those higher doses of test from trt,thats the reasoning for the question,ive never used deca before,and i was wanting to know would each compound both help with gains

6'5
    17% bf

previous cycles

on my 2nd cycle i didnt get the gains i was expecting,hence by trt dose being so high,before i started taking it at 300mg/week,i was pinning 600mg/10days for 2 years....thats why i was thinking of uping the test dose a bit more,maybe too much.......i was tol to lower my test dose to around 600mg and up the deca to 500mg and let the deca do its work,my body is so used to those higher doses of test from trt,thats the reasoning for the question,ive never used deca before,and i was wanting to know would each compound both help with gains

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    6'5
    17% bf

previous cycles

you're a big fvcker!!!... first off, lower the TRT dose next time around (175-200)... will only make your 4th cycle easier on you... so yah, going from trt of 300 to on cycle @ 600 would be like running a 1st time cycle with under 400/wk... some gains, but nothing special
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 05-15-2011 at 07:37 PM.

I do things a little different. I never go high on the test. I use the test to keep myself functioning like a man and let the other compounds do the work. Using small test doses has let me make great gains on light cycles. My best cycle so far was 250 test with 350 Tren ...

Last time around I saw the most gains ever from a simple

600 test
    450 npp
    450 Tren...

If I were you, I would see how I reacted to 5-600 test and up that deca to 600... keep in mind that deca will take 5-6 weeks before you start seeing its mass gains

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    I do things a little different. I never go high on the test. I use the test to keep myself functioning like a man and let the other compounds do the work.
    agree with that
    i feel a ton stronger off of deca /test at 200mgs a week than i do off of 400mgs of test
    imo, test is a little overrated when compared to the 19 nors

and im just trying dbol out for the first time now, see how it stacks up with/against test

buffgator is offline king of mass
    the test doesn't cancel out the deca . my last cycle was 500mg wk sust and 400mg wk deca and i made good gains. I've also done like mentioned earlier and did it the other way test 300mg week and deca 700mg wk and the results seemed about the same. i however can not factor in trt. ps its good to see someone posting who isn't 220lbs and under!

I do things a little different. I never go high on the test. I use the test to keep myself functioning like a man and let the other compounds do the work. Using small test doses has let me make great gains on light cycles. My best cycle so far was 250 test with 350 Tren ...

Last time around I saw the most gains ever from a simple

600 test
    450 npp
    450 Tren...

If I were you, I would see how I reacted to 5-600 test and up that deca to 600... keep in mind that deca will take 5-6 weeks before you start seeing its mass gains
    yea i know about the deca taking a while to work,the only reason i was asking about the dose of deca,is that ive never used it before and i dont know what kind of sides i would expect to have,what about 600mg test/week and 500mg deca/week dbol 50mg ed/6weeks? and in the mean time i wil lower my dose of trt to 200mg/week so the test will work better

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    agree with that
    i feel a ton stronger off of deca/test at 200mgs a week than i do off of 400mgs of test
    imo, test is a little overrated when compared to the 19 nors

and im just trying dbol out for the first time now, see how it stacks up with/against test
    yea me too,this is my first time using dbol myself,and i cant wait,i was going to run 30mg ed/6/weeks but a friend of mine who is a powerlifter said i was big enough to handle50-60mg ed 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    the test doesn't cancel out the deca. my last cycle was 500mg wk sust and 400mg wk deca and i made good gains. I've also done like mentioned earlier and did it the other way test 300mg week and deca 700mg wk and the results seemed about the same. i however can not factor in trt. ps its good to see someone posting who isn't 220lbs and under!
    lol..yea i am a bigger guy lol,i want to be 290+ lol......did you have any sides with deca at 700mg/week?

yea i know about the deca taking a while to work,the only reason i was asking about the dose of deca,is that ive never used it before and i dont know what kind of sides i would expect to have,what about 600mg test/week and 500mg deca/week dbol 50mg ed/6weeks? and in the mean time i wil lower my dose of trt to 200mg/week so the test will work better
    how far into this cycle are you? dbol isnt really a mass builder... it gives you strength gains and most of the weight is water. If you are already more than 2 weeks in, dont bother with dbol... just run this cycle out as is and then start over agian with lower trt and a good cycle like what you proposed.

no i don't recall ever having sides with deca ....that's just me though. i think what you proposed above is perfect. you'll hit 290 with that. ps ill trade you 20lbs for a few inches Im 310 but only 6'2"

i disagree. its not to late to start d-bol 2 weeks in and i love it as a mass builder.

how far into this cycle are you? dbol isnt really a mass builder... it gives you strength gains and most of the weight is water. If you are already more than 2 weeks in, dont bother with dbol... just run this cycle out as is and then start over agian with lower trt and a good cycle like what you proposed.
    oh i hadnt started it yet,im going to start it in august,cause im rehabing my shoulder after surgery back in jan,im trying to get everything set before i begin

no i don't recall ever having sides with deca....that's just me though. i think what you proposed above is perfect. you'll hit 290 with that. ps ill trade you 20lbs for a few inches Im 310 but only 6'2"
    ok deal lol.....did you take a prolactin inhibitir like prami or caber for deca sides?i was told to

i disagree. its not to late to start d-bol 2 weeks in and i love it as a mass builder.
    i cant wait to start it.....im trying to get everything in order and doses figured out before i start

oh i hadnt started it yet,im going to start it in august,cause im rehabing my shoulder after surgery back in jan,im trying to get everything set before i begin
    my mistake... thought you meant "Im in a cycle" when you were just asking about the cycle.

If you have not started yet then you can solve this with the right timeframe. If you lowered your trt now and give it 2 months at that level before cycling, 600/wk test may be all you need. match that with 5-600 deca (I would say NPP instead, to avoid common sides) and use the dbol as a kicker and you got yourself a nice stack

my mistake... thought you meant "Im in a cycle" when you were just asking about the cycle.

If you have not started yet then you can solve this with the right timeframe. If you lowered your trt now and give it 2 months at that level before cycling, 600/wk test may be all you need. match that with 5-600 deca (I would say NPP instead, to avoid common sides) and use the dbol as a kicker and you got yourself a nice stack
    well ive already got all of my gear,test,deca and dbol .....i am like,i want everything in order doses and everything before i start,that way im ready and i wont have any concerns or questions and im planned out when i start,you've been very helpful man,thanks!!!

good man... Ive had to cover so many of my friends cause they only order half their gear, or whatever they can afford to rush into a cycle and then their source cant come through after the run out in 3-4 weeks.

good man... Ive had to cover so many of my friends cause they only order half their gear, or whatever they can afford to rush into a cycle and then their source cant come through after the run out in 3-4 weeks.
    i understand,a few of my friends want some of my stuff,i told them to get there own lol

ha i already have everything on hand to get me through the year of this current cycle and one more

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah its good to have what you need on hand before you start and to have a reliable source with a good supply. I love my source, Walgreens. LOL

I agree, if you are going to use something besides Test then keep the test to a minimum so you know what is causing the gains or side effects so you know how your body will react to each compound.

Deca gave me Back acne, sweating a lot, oily skin, lots of night sweats.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    im just now trying dbol for the last 4 weeks of the cycle(30mg ed)
    my gains seemed to have plateuad so i figured why not as i havent tried dbol and i only cycle one every 4-5 yrs

op how are you liking the dbol?

with the use of Aromasin like im going to use,will that help with the water retention from dbol use?

Thread Information