Thedud3 is offline Banned

How to delete our account?

Hi, I recently decided to delete my acc. There is a lot of people smart but there is the other "kind" of people, I've learned enough about "how to build my body" and want to thanks marcus and d7m for all those nice info.

The question is:
    How do we erase, delete our acc?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Just don't ever log in
    Last edited by Bigd89; 05-16-2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo

kinderbueno is offline New Member
    Get banned?

I got banned from bodybuilding.com after I posted about steroids and the mod gave me a referal. I had an argument and with him over PM and he got all pissed off and banned me.

Haha how hypocritical, the drug that helped put the bodybuilding world where it is and it can't be talked about on their site. What a joke.

But yeh, email a mod calling him a **** or post a picture of a dick in the forum. That will get you deleted ahaha

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kinderbueno View Post
    Get banned?

I got banned from bodybuilding.com after I posted about steroids and the mod gave me a referal. I had an argument and with him over PM and he got all pissed off and banned me.

Haha how hypocritical, the drug that helped put the bodybuilding world where it is and it can't be talked about on their site. What a joke.

But yeh, email a mod calling him a **** or post a picture of a dick in the forum. That will get you deleted ahaha

i almost spit my water out

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kinderbueno View Post
    Get banned?

would rather see some titties than a veiny dick

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    All very good answer but isnt it a link or something in profil or setting or ..?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    just pm admin and make the request

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't know that they will delete to the point of all your past posts being gone. Is that what you are asking for?

Are you trying to join the police force or something?

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    As far as I know (I mod on other non-bodybuilding site) there is no way to delete all your posts unless a mod goes through each and everyone one and then wrecks old threads in the process. Not likely to happen.

Always remember, everything you post online is there basically forever.

Just make sure all your info is off your profile if there ever was any and never post again.
    Last edited by Natureboy71; 05-16-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information