ComputerGuy is offline New Member

Im BACK... Its been almost five years and this place has CHANGED!

I had an account here, but its been probably five years since I was active.. Couldnt find anything and of course I was registered with other sites as well. I cant find my hushmail account or anything. The funny thing is, when i was on five years ago, you could post sources, reviews, all kinds of stuff. It was alot more open. Anyways, I learned alot starting about 8 years ago, but I took a wrong turn about 5 years ago and got into some things I shouldnt have. Recreational things. Things that are bad, bad, bad... Then I got a muscle/nerve disease... This time a year ago, I was in bed... could only get up to go to the bathroom. Couldnt work, couldnt do anything... Long story short, the only thing that worked was making myself go to the gym regardless of the pain it caused. That and some test prescribed by my doctor has restored me to almost normal function. Now, I am back on the boards... For anybody that has computer questions, I own three retail computer stores.... So, let me know if you need any computer advice. If you are in the Augusta, GA area, you can drop you computer off to have it fixed.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    I had an account here, but its been probably five years since I was active.. Couldnt find anything and of course I was registered with other sites as well. I cant find my hushmail account or anything. The funny thing is, when i was on five years ago, you could post sources, reviews, all kinds of stuff. It was alot more open. Anyways, I learned alot starting about 8 years ago, but I took a wrong turn about 5 years ago and got into some things I shouldnt have. Recreational things. Things that are bad, bad, bad... Then I got a muscle/nerve disease... This time a year ago, I was in bed... could only get up to go to the bathroom. Couldnt work, couldnt do anything... Long story short, the only thing that worked was making myself go to the gym regardless of the pain it caused. That and some test prescribed by my doctor has restored me to almost normal function. Now, I am back on the boards... For anybody that has computer questions, I own three retail computer stores.... So, let me know if you need any computer advice. If you are in the Augusta, GA area, you can drop you computer off to have it fixed.
    Welcome back! my computers fine rite now. keep you in mind.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back !
    Do you think you could incorporate the shake-weight and a mouse ? We could market it as a workout while surfing the web .
    If not that idea then we could take a muscle stimulator and hard wire to a x-box to do virtual workouts for couch potatoes .

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    hahah^^^^ hahah patent that last idea.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    welcome back

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad your back on on the right path. We all make mistakes and it takes a real man to stand up and correct them.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome back.......take things slow.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome back.... evolution is imminent

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back to the path of enlightenment. It can be easy to get on the wrong path and sometimes takes something life altering to make you see the light. I'm glad to see you didnt loose everything on your downhill path and kept your business alive.

What are your current stats and goals/ambitions?
    Remember from your past days how easy it is to jump into things to quickly so take your time getting back to where you need to be.

Thread Information