pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

stanazolol and cyp

any reason not to run the winny (stan) for a whole 12 wk cycle w/ the cyp?
    This is for a friend.
    His stats are:
    39yo/185lbs/5'11"/12%bf/his third cycle.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    tough on the liver would by my biggest concern.... winni can be rough-im finishing a similar cycle. but cut the winni after week 8... food for thought.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What dose does he want to run it?

I would probably play it safe and run it on the tail end of the cycle, leading up to PCT, while the test ester clears.

correction on his stats. he is 5'9"
    he is running 500mg/wk test cyp and 200mg/wk stanazolol.
    My understanding is that it is only the oral winny that is tough on the liver. Am I wrong?
    He has more cycle experience than me, but he was doing some stupid shit that even I know not to do from 1 month on this site. Just tryin to keep my buddy from ****ing up.

JoeUga07 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    correction on his stats. he is 5'9"
    he is running 500mg/wk test cyp and 200mg/wk stanazolol.
    My understanding is that it is only the oral winny that is tough on the liver. Am I wrong?
    He has more cycle experience than me, but he was doing some stupid shit that even I know not to do from 1 month on this site. Just tryin to keep my buddy from ****ing up.
    Its my understanding that although oral winny may be more harmful to your liver than injectable, they will both cause liver stress. I think this is because the water based injectable is 17 alpha alkalated just as the oral is.(This is also why you sometimes hear that people drink winstol depot and it is effective, although i cant verify this from personal experience)

I don't think stanazolol is water based. I say that only b/c it looked like an oil to me.

JoeUga07 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    I don't think stanazolol is water based. I say that only b/c it looked like an oil to me.
    its def waterbased, or atleast it should be. There certainly may be ug labs making an oil based form but i wouldnt personally use ug products anymore and dont trust them. Look up winstol depot uder the steroids profile section on this site and it should help some more. Hope this helps

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't matter what the carrier is. All forms of Stanozolol are liver toxic, since the compound is 17 alpha alkylated. Without this feature, it wouldn't be Stanozolol, but some other shit.

12 weeks of Winstrol (or any oral in most cases) is a bad idea. It is pretty liver toxic, it RAPES your lipids, and it dries out your joints and makes you tendons and ligaments prone to sudden rupture under strain (they become brittle).
    Are those enough reasons?

Thats enough for me. I wish he would sign up here and educate himself. I will pass on all this info and send him some links to make it easy for him if he wants to learn. Thanks guys.

Thread Information