anon78910 is offline New Member

Critique my first cycle

-6'3 195 bf 11%
    -24 yrs old
    -working out for about 8 years on and off, but heavily on for the last few months
    -used to be 6'3 166 with bf around 11%
    -8 week cycle planned to start july 1st

-Test E for the whole 8 weeks
    -Dbol to kind of kickstart the cycle for about 4 weeks along with the test E
    -Aromasin throughout the entire thing, including my pct
    -Last 4 weeks are anavar and creatine and test e
    -PCT = nolva/aromasin/creatine for about 6 weeks or til i run out, and i will use the nolva is gyno symptoms develop as well. i know the aromasin helps that too but you can never be too safe.

-im gonna try to use ZMA throughout the whole thing, and obviously keep my diet perfect, take multivitamins etc.

-I did not put the dosages up becaouse i do not remember them off hand but the doses will be correct, i will try to keep the dosages slightly above what is average. (50 ED var, 300 2x week of test etc.)

-The main thing i am worried about is the transition from dbol to anavar. i believe thats a good idea but not 100% sure.

-My longterm GOAL besides getting stronger, is to go from
    195 with bf% of 11, to about 210 with a bf% of about 5%. I do not believe I can reach that goal with this cycle only, but i know it will be bring me much closer, and I can continue the natural way when I am done.

-This cycle is in no way my final decision, which is part of the reason I am asking veterans etc. on this forum. Please let me know what you think. any thing you can add or take away to make it better. I have not reached my natural plateau but i am fairly close, and by july 1st when i start the cycle, i should be close enough, if not, i will wait until august 1st, and so on. I plan on doing this right, but need to buy the material now because its the only time it is available for me.

Also, should i try to cut before the dbol use and get my bf % down a bit? or try to bulk a little? if it makes a difference. i want to do this right.

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    First cycle- Do a Bulk, your already at 11%. Eat CLEAN and Eat like a HORSE.
    I think Test E without the var and Dbol is solid first cycle. That way you get to know your side effects and if you added those others you aren't going to know what to stop if something happens that you can't handle.
    AI during cycle, have your PCT down before your start and you should be good.

15 pound gain doesnt sound hard, look in the newspaper for buy one get one free tuna fish cans.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    seems like you have educated yourself well for this cycle. sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders. only thing i can say is 8 weeks is too short IMO for LE test, other than that good luck.

unexpected is offline New Member
    Hey mate, id go with the test e on its own. You will have good results with that alone, and as Justhave2p mentioned, if you have sides, you wont know where they are coming from using three compounds. Eat plenty, but make sure the diet is in check. you dont want to add too much bf. keep the cardio up as well, i found best results on Test e if i was doing cardio every morning on an empty stomach, and then stocking up big on breaky with complex carbs and proteins.

Good luck with it all mate.

Un x

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Take a look at the diet forum section and good luck

yehkbrah is offline New Member
    why are you taking the creatine during your cycle? is there are particular reason for it?

i know what it is but wouldn't the additional strength gains and water retention from the cycle itself be significant enough?

Try a cycle of creatine without AAS, look the effects on your body then you will see what It do to you. To me, creatine ain't work but for one of my friend his creatine make him lift like on AAS lol. Depend on your body everyone is different

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Try a cycle of creatine without AAS, look the effects on your body then you will see what It do to you. To me, creatine ain't work but for one of my friend his creatine make him lift like on AAS lol. Depend on your body everyone is different
    I just notice the increased water retention/size and strength gains when i used it, but once off it only a minor amount of the gains are kept(much like results of just lifting without it for the same period of time). Also i ended up getting increased acne on my face because of it. Not sure about on cycle as i haven't cycled yet, but my guess is that similar results will be gained from it.

Yep lol

anon78910 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yehkbrah View Post
    why are you taking the creatine during your cycle? is there are particular reason for it?
    Yes, the anavar and the creatine combine with eachother nicely from what i have read and heard. I am not sure exactly why, maybe because the var makes it hard to gain too much weight and the creatine helps that if trying to gain muscle and not just cut. MAYBE. thats what i think makes the most sense but i am not sure to be honest.

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    I agree with the others that say Test E only... especially for the first cycle... I did one and gained 30lbs... at age 43... too much of that was fat, but alot was muscle.. I did do 10 weeks. I would really consider just the test with pct. I had NO side effects and didnt really need much of the pct... the next cycle I did was test only... NO pct... but I am unique in that respect... You really need to isolate the Test to determine those side effects.. Also, the lesser number of substances equals a lesser chance of bad side effects.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would say Drop the Dbol first, just go with test only to see how your body reacts.

Also, I think test prop is best for a first cycle. It is 8 weeks long, but you inject ED. You would go 75mg ed for 8 weeks would be a great first cycle because it is a very fast degrading ester on the test, and easy to see what sides you might encounter.

Smart to have the aromasin on hand, but wait untill the sides are noticable. No need to take it if you dont need it. ALso , if gyno is your only sign then try nolva first.
    Run HCG throughout your cycle at 250-500iu 2x week or 1000iu 1x week up through the first week of PCT.
    PCT of Nolva at 40/40/20/20 for a test only cycle is fine IMO. Others will say you need Clomid, If you do want clomid just go with a low dose of 50mg ed. ALso, you could do a low dose aromasin that tapers down before the final week. Only do that if you need the aromasin on cycle due to high aromatase activity. However with prop, it doesnt stay in your body as long in storage so those sides are minimized. good luck! play safe!

Thread Information