roiddependant is offline New Member

Test Cyp shot every 3rd day??

I am currently 1 week into my 3rd cycle taking 250mg test cyp every 3rd day along with 40 mg Tbol every day and 50 mg proviron every day.

I was just wondering if i should move it back to 1 shot every 4 or even 5 days??

im 20 ( yes i know i should not be doing roids at this age)
    probably 8-10% BF
    3 years training
    6'3 at 195 lbs

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    why are you cycling at 20? stupid is as stupid does. On top of that it really annoys me when people say "roids", like seriously how old are you? oh wait................thats right......................

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    6'3" 195lbs, third cycle, and only 20?? you need to eat more man.. stop the juice before you permanently fvck up your test production and become sterile and stuck with a limp noodle.. you are too young.. go to the diet section and post your daily food consumption with macros..

roiddependant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    why are you cycling at 20? stupid is as stupid does. On top of that it really annoys me when people say "roids", like seriously how old are you? oh wait................thats right......................
    oh so your saying the way ppl refer to steroids is based on their age? yah that was a smart comment. and you must be pretty hard pressed if someone refers to ''gear'' with an0otther word. RetARD!
    aanyways i dont need to hear about how stupid i am because of using at my age, i obviously stATED above i understand i shouldnt be dloing it but im skinny as **** and dont wanna waste my next 3 years being a skinny lil bitch. i eat A **** ton and still no weight gains. now if anyone has any advice based on my original post id appreciate that.

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    Wow... at least cut back to every 5th day... I started my first cycle that way with Test only at age 42 and gained 30lbs... 200mg every 5 days for 10 weeks...

Thread Information