Thread: Site pain

Notpretty is offline Associate Member

Site pain

I can take a 2ml injection on test cyp 300mg/ml in the quad no problem. I stick 1ml of "lixus labs test 400" and get major site pain. The test 400 is 150mg/ml each of Cypionate and Enanthate , 100mg/ml of propionate . Both bottles are from Luxus labs and state grapeseed oil, benzyl benzoate 16% benzyl alcohol 3%. The 400 is killing me. Shot it twice now and and each time the pain was bad. Thought my first stick was not my best and may have contributed. But the second stick was less 1ml, was one of my best sticks ever and it still took 7-8 days to lose the pain. Alcohol levels are the same and I always believed that was the cause of pain. Questioning the bottle's sanitariness. Does have test in it...can tell by affects.

Male
    5'11"
    13%
    Training 15 years
    PE degree CSU CHICO

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    No labs name please, I know that t-400 is known to cause pain but can't tell why more :S

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Opps. My bad. Names editted.

Anyone else... Can anyone confirm the source of the pain as being the "other stuff" and not the test...assuming both good sticks. Just concerned about the sterility of the product. Looks fine visually. Anyone??

And...on a side not Aromasin is doing wonders for me on cycles for function of testes. Thank god!!

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    I run prop test from Walgreens and sometimes it just hurts.... I always stick in the quad.. sometimes very little soreness and sometimes agony for a week. I will say that when I was using the bottle with the cute dog on the label, it hurt alot more.. more benzo I am guessing... As long as you dont get an actual infection, I wouldnt worry. I did get one of those once.... had to run a course of antibiotics

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem with tren a. Not saying this will completely fix your prob, but I have to do this with my tren and it works I take a spoon and wipe it with alcohol pad. then set it on flat stove burner with heat set to medium. I then draw up a ml of gear and put it in the spoon. I then watch for it to start evaporating. As soon as i see the visible steam rising from the liquid I turn the heat off and let cool. I then draw it back in the syringe. and pin. You won't hurt your gear. Just be sterile, don't take chances. Remember to always inject really SLOWLY. Good example that works for me is 30 sec. per ml. It may still hurt a little but after bout an hour. The pain is completely gone for me. There are other suggestions in other forums on how to do this. Which is where I got this idea. Check them out.
    VERY IMPORTANT! I'm not telling everyone to go cook their gear. I'm simply stating my experience with mine.

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    I agree with the steady, slow as well.. time it out at 30 seconds... I would also say that you could warm it up in a little safer way... I dont know if everyone does it this way, but after I draw, I discard that pin and install a small 23g to do the actual stick... that way, no dulling at all

Thread Information