Thread: Ar-r HCG ?

Mass EffecT is offline New Member

Exclamation Ar-r HCG ?

I have been looking all around this forum to no avail. Does ar-r make an HCG ? If so, whats the name listed as? Also, would you guys recommend still running an HCG on cycle if I am already taking Liquid Letro daily, at .5 ml? Thanks guys!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    no i don't believe they make one

Oh I see...I am surprised, they usual are good to go with a lot of different stuff....anyways....Do you think that using Liquid Letro instead of an HCG would be a suitable replacement during cycle? Thanks

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    the AR-r stuff is legit? its not one of the online "supplement" stores?

sixoner is offline Member
    bro hcg and letro do completely different things...its important that you understand how these compounds work before you go putting them into your body wouldn't you think

and yeah ar-r is good to go they just don't sell hcg

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    bro hcg and letro do completely different things...its important that you understand how these compounds work before you go putting them into your body wouldn't you think

and yeah ar-r is good to go they just don't sell hcg
    ^^agreed. i think hcg is a bit harder to make than AI's and SERM's. when u find hcg its cheap, so dont run a cycle without it.

cb714 is offline Member
    Hcg is prescription only. If your honest with your doctor and tell him what you're doing he might prescribe you some. There always hormone replacement clinics too to get everything you need but usually you have to pay a hefty consultation fee. Online is the way to go but there's a chance you'll get fake stuff... It's all a gamble bro.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't run letro on cycle (or at all) unless I had developed a full-sized rack of tits already. It will absolutely destroy your libido, gains, joints and probably some thing's I don't even know about. Letro should be the last line of defense against irreversible gyno.

HCG on the other hand, will actually raise estrogen as it stimulates the testes and keeps them from atrophy. Completely different things.

Walnutz is offline Member
    I use letro while on cycle. If you run test then you shouldn't lose your libido.

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    would running liquidex cuz the same problems as letro?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't run an AI unless I have to, and I never have to. I've run up to 1.5 grams of Test/800 mg Deca and not needed one. That said, every one's different and a lot of guys like to run AI's on cycle now. I do use proviron which acts as a mild AI but has no rebound effect and doesn't screw up your libido. Letro is just a little heavy duty to be running for prevention in my opinion.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    the AR-r stuff is legit? its not one of the online "supplement" stores?
    Yeah, they are ligit. Many here have used their Clen and Liquidex. I also purchase my pins there because the pharmacy never has what I need. Their shipping costs are ridiculous, but I really like them.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    there is no hcg on ar-r becuase ar-r sells research equipment and compounds... stuff like sarms , serms, ai's, thermos, and peptides fall under that category... i don't think hcg falls under the research compound category... so itd make it difficult for them to sell legally

-ar-r is legit, 100%

Just to note, clen & t3 combo is no joke. Shit makes me feel like I am hot all day, sweating, and going to have a heart attack before I hit the gym up. I am only on .5 ml for each! I can imagine what a full 1. ml would do!

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass EffecT View Post
    Just to note, clen & t3 combo is no joke. Shit makes me feel like I am hot all day, sweating, and going to have a heart attack before I hit the gym up. I am only on .5 ml for each! I can imagine what a full 1. ml would do!
    Hey bro... just read your other post where you are worried that your not getting the gains you should be while on prop. In my opinion you should stop the letro unless absolutely needed (and after 2 weeks it should not be needed). Letro CAN hinder your gains and is not necessary unless you're getting full on gyno sides. If you want to fight gyno while on cycle then Nolva (Tamox) is a much better option...

Thread Information