bigandveiny is offline New Member

3 Months into the gym and wanna start first cycle

Right

Been on off at the gym for over a year now, but i have been going solid for 3 months. A friend of mine has suggested i do a cycle of test e and deca for 6 weeks to pack on some size a bit quicker.

I'm guessing there's gonna be alot of you saying i need to be going to the gym for over 2 years before i even consider it but i wanna pack on some size quickly.

From what i've seen with my friends, it works pretty well. What i would like to know really is would it work with me as I'm 12 stone, 6'1 and not well built at all?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Im thinking you are setting yourself up for disaster and disappointment. Your tendons and ligaments are not ready for the additional stress AAS will put on them. Assuming you are old enough in the first place, what is your diet looking like. How do you plan on keeping these potential gains after PCT?

I'm 26, my diet is spot on atm. Protein in every meal, try to get 4 meals and 2 protein shakes in a day. Don't smoke or drink. My mate was around the same build i am only 2 3 months ago until he started on it. But he hasn't used any PCT

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigandveiny View Post
    Right

Been on off at the gym for over a year now, but i have been going solid for 3 months. A friend of mine has suggested i do a cycle of test e and deca for 6 weeks to pack on some size a bit quicker.

I'm guessing there's gonna be alot of you saying i need to be going to the gym for over 2 years before i even consider it but i wanna pack on some size quickly.

From what i've seen with my friends, it works pretty well. What i would like to know really is would it work with me as I'm 12 stone, 6'1 and not well built at all?
    ON your second paragraph you already guessed what we are going to say, and still you wanna pack on some size quickly, so no matter what we tell you , you are still going to do what you want, so why ask for advise, IF your friend has already suggested you do a cycle with Test E and Deca for 6 weeks???? BY the way 6 weeks of Test E and Deca will do Shit for you....

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    No PCT? From what I have read and ONLY read - that is a disaster. The folks on here can help, but you need to understand your best results will come once you have plateaued at a natural level, that comes after years of lifting. I got a hard time and I've been at it for 15 yrs. Do your research. Knowledge is power - Frances Bacon.

Well just wanna see what other people's thoughts are on it really but your right kinda knew what the answer would be. Also yeah i'm determined to do it as like i said, i want some size quickly.

So why won't the test e deca cycle work?

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    12 stone is < 170lb... at 6'1... not ready. for your height, you don't have enough muscle mass. the longer you work out (you need to have been lifting consistently for years first), your connective tissue (tendons, ligaments), joint integrity, and bone density adapts to help you lift those heavier weights. this happens over a long period of time. so you're muscles will get big quickly, and your body won't be able to handle the weights necessary to make those muscles grow. and you'll tear a muscle off the bone and be F**ED.

don't do it. yet. get closer to a lean 16stone or so at your height

When you do 6 week cycles, you choose a product/steroids , with fast easter, like test prop or suspension ( as an example) so it starts acting after a day or so.... When you choose Test E/C (long easter) in order to see results, you need at least 10 week cycle minimum....by the time you are done with your 6 week cycle with Test E and Deca , thats when it really starts working, and you start seeing results....IF you want fast results, Test E and Deca is no good for you or any one that wants to do only a 6 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by kleaver View Post
    12 stone is < 170lb... at 6'1... not ready. for your height, you don't have enough muscle mass. the longer you work out (you need to have been lifting consistently for years first), your connective tissue (tendons, ligaments), joint integrity, and bone density adapts to help you lift those heavier weights. this happens over a long period of time. so you're muscles will get big quickly, and your body won't be able to handle the weights necessary to make those muscles grow. and you'll tear a muscle off the bone and be F**ED.

^^^^^^^ i agree...

Quote Originally Posted by kleaver View Post

Years just seem so far away...

But i don't fancy ripping my muscles off lol

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    Keep lifting.

cheers for the replies

Think i'll give them a miss for now

buffgator is offline king of mass
    you say your diet is spot on yet you say your not well built. i promise you learn how to work out correct and how to eat right and you'll grow like you are on steroids . you are just far to inexperienced and uneducated right now to need steroids.

Thread Information