Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Would like some opinions here. Is this too much ??

I have been sitting on 3 - 10 ml vials of the following substance:

Each 10ml Vial contains
    200mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
    100mg/ml Trenbolone Enanthate
    200mg/ml Boldenone Undeclynate

I have only run one cycle of Test E and just started my second cycle. I seem to be doing things the right way as I have nothing but positive results from my first cycle and this one is going great. On both cycles I do 400 mgs per week. I may up this cycle to 500 later, depending on results I see. But, that tidbit is not very relevant. Let me get to my point.

I am 53 years old, 6 ft. tall and weigh 180 lbs now (gained about 7 lbs on this present Test E cycle) (third week) and I've worked out somewhat steady since the early nineties. My question is this.

After these two cycles under my belt, would this pre-made solution be too much for me to take ? And, if I'm doing 400 mgs per week of Test E for my cycles, should I match or exceed that with this blend ?? I mean, there is only 200 mg of Test Cyp in this stuff per ml. Do I need to do a ml per week to equal the 400 mg per week of test I accustomed my body to ? Or even a bit more to exceed that amount ??

This stuff has been sitting on my shelf for over a year. It's called EQC 5-Hundred. I would like to utilize it at some point, but not sure if the my third cycle would be the right time.

One more thing. What type of PCT would be used for such a cycle ?? Thanks to all in advance.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You have 1 bottle of each if so you need more gear bud.

Oh never mind you gave 3 bottles and it's a blend. Sorry I got it

I would do 3mls pw

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Swifto has a gr8 pct thread in the pct forum. he has pct schedules listed on the first page of the thread.. also i think 3 mls a week might be a little much idk though

Yes, sir.... it's a blend of the three components. I have 3 vials. 30 ml total. I know if I take this, I will have to do a lot more research and preparing. But, I just enjoy getting the opinions here, especially from the more experienced members.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 05-19-2011 at 02:15 PM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    3ml a week would be allot. if you do it twice a week i think yiut would get super results. twice a week equals 600mg test and 400mg bold(eq) per week. run it for 12 weeks and then follow with pct. that protocol would use 24 of the 30ml you have.

Thanks. buffgator, et. al. You know. you're right... I really think that I would get great results from that amount. I am curious about something else. I am currently running a TEST E cycle of 450 mgs per week. Do you think that I could incorporate this stuff in the middle of the cycle, say... weeks 6 to 10 and stay with the same 450 to 500 mgs of test, which will allow the Tren and Boldenone to be added to the cycle. Any thoughts on that ??

Thread Information