bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member

Question Blood Work - What Should Be Measured?

I'd like to get some bloodwork done before my next cycle ... have run 2 cycles so far, just finishing PCT, and want to make sure I've made a full recovery before using again.

What should I tell the doctors as far as what kind of blood test I want done (what do I want to be measured) and why I want one done (don't need them thinking anything about steroids )? I'm thinking I'd just tell them I missed out on my yearly blood test at work, have been getting light headed while lifting at the gym, and haven't been recovering from workouts very well lately so I wanted to see if my test levels are getting low with old age or what else may be going on if anything. I can't imagine they'd think anything or know anything about the steroids since my test levels should be normal or below normal range, right?

yehkbrah is offline New Member
    Liver function tests (bilirubin, PTT, INR)
    Liver enzymes (AST, ALT)
    Fasting lipid profile ( HDL/LDLm total cholesterol)
    Complete blood count

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsysiegals View Post
    I'd like to get some bloodwork done before my next cycle ... have run 2 cycles so far, just finishing PCT, and want to make sure I've made a full recovery before using again.

What should I tell the doctors as far as what kind of blood test I want done (what do I want to be measured) and why I want one done (don't need them thinking anything about steroids)? I'm thinking I'd just tell them I missed out on my yearly blood test at work, have been getting light headed while lifting at the gym, and haven't been recovering from workouts very well lately so I wanted to see if my test levels are getting low with old age or what else may be going on if anything. I can't imagine they'd think anything or know anything about the steroids since my test levels should be normal or below normal range, right?
    I told my Doc that I needed to get blood work done for insurance renewal. She asked why, and I said I get discounts if I am in certain ranges, which is true, and ordered the blood test of a life time; damn near every box checked. As a result, I found out everything I needed to know and paid nothing. Found out that deep in a Tren Ace (50mg ed) cycle w/ Test Prop(25mg ED) I was sitting at 1250 (250 - 850) total test, 49 (5 - 40) free test and perfect HDL/LDL, liver enzymes and just elevated RBCs. Granted, she kicked me to my Endo and I was like "Uhh... I just took my shot." "You feel awesome?" "Yup." "Sweet - no cause for concern."

Entered in the information, bp and dropped premium a bit and upped my coverage as a result of the good blood work.

yehkbrah is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    I told my Doc that I needed to get blood work done for insurance renewal. She asked why, and I said I get discounts if I am in certain ranges, which is true, and ordered the blood test of a life time; damn near every box checked. As a result, I found out everything I needed to know and paid nothing. Found out that deep in a Tren Ace (50mg ed) cycle w/ Test Prop(25mg ED) I was sitting at 1250 (250 - 850) total test, 49 (5 - 40) free test and perfect HDL/LDL, liver enzymes and just elevated RBCs. Granted, she kicked me to my Endo and I was like "Uhh... I just took my shot." "You feel awesome?" "Yup." "Sweet - no cause for concern."

Entered in the information, bp and dropped premium a bit and upped my coverage as a result of the good blood work.
    how long did it take for you to receive results?

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yehkbrah View Post
    how long did it take for you to receive results?
    24 hours.

Thread Information