Thread: Bulk Cycle

Loveismurder613 is offline New Member

Bulk Cycle

basic critiquing or advice always helps. This will be my 2nd cycle.

Stats.

23/m
    bp 10%
    5'9

weeks 1-5 100mg adrol
    weeks 1-14 400mg deca
    weeks 1-14 750mg test c
    adex .5 throughout along with clomid and nolva post.

Diet is on point, been running one of the boards for about 2 years now.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    being your second cycle i think you'll be just fine with 500mg a week of test. I've been using for 10 years and have 150lbs on you and my last cycle was 400mg of deca 500 of test a week and i had great results. most people like to stop the deca 2 weeks before the test also. with the drol i would not jump straight into 100mg a day because its very harsh with nasty sides and it just seems more comfortable to work up to 100mg

i would start the dec 2 wks after u begin the test. Dec is typically run for 10 wks and it's a mofo to your member if you don't pre-load urself before with test.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    being your second cycle i think you'll be just fine with 500mg a week of test. I've been using for 10 years and have 150lbs on you and my last cycle was 400mg of deca 500 of test a week and i had great results. most people like to stop the deca 2 weeks before the test also. with the drol i would not jump straight into 100mg a day because its very harsh with nasty sides and it just seems more comfortable to work up to 100mg
    i agree,750mg is way to much for your size bro,you will have nasty sides and just waste gear,im 45 6'5 270 17%bf and i only run 750mg myself,and i get good gains from it,but 500 is plenty for you man,good luck

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude....you're 310 lbs?

yea 6'2" & 310....Im still trying to get bullseye to give me some height though. trust me though in football and strongman there are guys who leave me feeling pathetic and small.....310 is nothing

After reading up about the test and deca combos everyone suggests running double the amount of test, like 400mg deca, 800mg test. That was my only reasoning behind my numbers.

Axemurderer187 - Why would i start my deca 2 weeks after the test? It takes practically 3 weeks to kick in, thats why im jump starting with anadrol , and starting my test week one. I want to see continuous gains why keeping my blood levels straight.

Buffgator - Do you recommend running 50mg a day weeks 1-2, then 3-5 100mg... ive seen great results from running 100mg for 5 weeks, pretty much all my size was in my legs though.

just start the deca at the same time as the test. If you have taken drol before and ran it at 100mg per day from day one than go for that. If you havent taken it its harsh and some guys claim its a little easier to deal with to work up to 100mg per day. As far as a rule saying that you need to run double the test as deca thats just something that parroted around because it sounds good....

Thanks for the advice bro. The 50's hit me pretty hard, even with milk thistle and gallons of water a day theres a few times of pissing brown. Obviously not a good sign. Based on everyones posts then and the flappers saying i should double the test i should just run 500mg test c 400mg deca then ?

run that and im confiedent you will be happy!

Alright awesome. Thank you again

yea 6'2" & 310....Im still trying to get bullseye to give me some height though. trust me though in football and strongman there are guys who leave me feeling pathetic and small.....310 is nothing
    i will trade you some height for some of your weight lol....i wanna be at 290 lol

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Get some caber for the deca sides and sex drive.

Im running 500test and 400 deca now, in my 3rd week and im taking caber at .25mg on the days i pin.

No problem with sex drive yet in fact its skyrocket.

Im also not using an AI unless I see gyno symptons. Last test cycle i tool aromasin EOD but my sex drive was garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Get some caber for the deca sides and sex drive.

Im running 500test and 400 deca now, in my 3rd week and im taking caber at .25mg on the days i pin.

No problem with sex drive yet in fact its skyrocket.

Im also not using an AI unless I see gyno symptons. Last test cycle i tool aromasin EOD but my sex drive was garbage.
    are you using liquid caber or tablets?

What symptoms are you specifically talking about? Water retention, acne, bloat, gyno? Sex drive doesnt matter bc im in the middle of afghanistan so deca dick is more than welcome haha. Im really not that familiar with caber, ill read up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveismurder613 View Post
    Axemurderer187 - Why would i start my deca 2 weeks after the test? It takes practically 3 weeks to kick in, thats why im jump starting with anadrol , and starting my test week one. I want to see continuous gains why keeping my blood levels straight.
    you ever hear of deca dick? i always pre-load with test anytime i start stacking compounds just to make sure I got the goods to battle any limpdickitis.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    you ever hear of deca dick? i always pre-load with test anytime i start stacking compounds just to make sure I got the goods to battle any limpdickitis.
    This all comes down to the esters, obviously i know about deca dick and clearly i would run hcg or adex to keep my natural levels up. Starting the test and deca at the same time doesnt change the effects it has on you. Deca dick wont just go away bc you started your deca 2 weeks later which is really like 4-4.5 weeks after it even kicks in plus its front loaded with 50's.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    I'd say u'll be just as satisified if u dropped the drol and deca a bit. Both dosage and timeline.

Thread Information