azizi123 is offline Banned

Cabergoline / prami, do I need it...?

Hi guys,

Posted a thread earlier asking for advise about my problem... For those who didn't see it my problem is....

When riding I'm finding it hard to cum, no problem getting hard etc but I just can't cum and it's annoying me big time cuz my 'chopper' so wants to and I can feel him twitching and tingling the next day like he needs a real good battering haha...

Currently I'm taking...

Test e 500mg
    Stane 12.5mg
    Anavar 70mg

Gear is deff legit as I'm up a stone in 9 weeks...

Somebody mentioned caber and upon research I found prami at ar r, is this the same thing?

Do I need prami / cabergoline to help me plaster my misses face??? If so, my cycle ends in 3 weeks, although I might extend it for another 3 making a total of 6 so, if I do need this stuff is it something I can take during pct and after??

Thanks guys

you dont need it unless you are taking a 19-nor compund and prami and caber are similar but not the same,caber will help with sexual issues,but some say its not stable enough in liquid form,might help to up your dose of stane to 25mg ed....it will change your johnson,trust me

What's up with mr happy then? 25mg every day? I'm currently only taking 12.5 every other day, o and I'm also taking hcg at 500ius a week

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    you dont need it unless you are taking a 19-nor compund and prami and caber are similar but not the same,caber will help with sexual issues,but some say its not stable enough in liquid form,might help to up your dose of stane to 25mg ed....it will change your johnson,trust me
    I wouldnt run that high unless he has extremely high estro. He says his sex drive is good and he is getting wood easy, its just he cant get off.

To much AI will kill his sex drive and joints.

What do I do then guys... Getting a stonker is no problem... It's just the grand finale I am struggling with

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    I wouldnt run that high unless he has extremely high estro. He says his sex drive is good and he is getting wood easy, its just he cant get off.

To much AI will kill his sex drive and joints.
    i agree,i shouldve elaborated on that,i had to take that dose for 2 weeks to get my estrogen levels down

So..... What do I do then... ?

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Prami most def helps with sex drive as well. A buddy of mine said he could **** for hours and bust load after load. Sounds tempting as i am running deca right now with test.

Is that ok to take without aas tho? As by the time I receive it my cycle will probably b over?

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Some studies show that prami increases a surge of GH. so i dont see why not

Think il give a go then? Wat dosage and how long wud u say to use this for? Also, how long does this take to workp

Thread Information