djra8 is offline New Member

Exclamation anastrozole problem, really need help!~

Hey guys, on my first cycle 2 weeks in, making good gains, BUT my nipples are slightly sensitive, Ive been taking anastrozole, I was told that the pills I have are .25 mg, but they gave me 280 pills for a 10 weeks cycle, this just doesnt add up. they are small white squares with a score down the middle on one side of the score it says B then P on the other, asuming that's for Balkan pharmaceuticals. on the back there is a 10. they are smaller than a dime, I have attached a pic. can someone please help me figure out the MG of these? im getting freaked out that I dont know the dosage of these and guy I bought them from doesn't know. I hope to god someone here can help me! and yes, I know its ****ing stupid to be taking pills you dont know the MG of, I am aware of my retardation. thanks for the help guys. Attachment 115587

EDIT: also I am getting all sentimental and emotional with the girl that I am seeing, something that Im thinking maybe raised levels of estrogen may be to blame for this.

current cycle 400mg eq weekly, 500mg test weekly .25mg anastrozole daily <---at least this is what i should be taking but I dont know anything about the ****ing pills I have
    Last edited by djra8; 05-18-2011 at 07:22 AM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    take 4 pills per day. total 1mg/day, 7 days/week

djra8 is offline New Member
    Thank you! Ive been looking for a ****ing answer to this for a while

Thread Information