Thread: Enlisting doped

schering is offline Junior Member

Enlisting doped

Curious as to wether or not anyone has or has known anyone that joined the army while on steroids and how it went at the medical evaluation. I'll be siging up soon but by that time I will be off my blast cycle but will still have dirty piss/blood. Any help???

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I would be worried about the crash after ur cycle with no pct considering the amount of energy u will need for basic..

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^ definitley wouldn't go through Basic being shut down. But youre going to have to have blood work done before you enlist. AAS can throw off your lipids and hormone levels enough to make you inelegable for military service.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    When I joined the Army the blood tests were only for Drugs, HIV, AIDS and other illnesses, having said that when you go for your physical @ MEPS and teh DOC plays with your balls, he may wonder why they are shrunken/smaller than normal size testicals, this may raise red flags with him. I would get back to normal before joining. But your ass will be miserable in basic training if you go shut down. Remember your up @ 5 and sleep @ 10 daily for 2 months plus however long your AIT is.

Good Luck

PS The military isnt going anywhere, it will wait for you to PCT

schering is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    When I joined the Army the blood tests were only for Drugs, HIV, AIDS and other illnesses, having said that when you go for your physical @ MEPS and teh DOC plays with your balls, he may wonder why they are shrunken/smaller than normal size testicals, this may raise red flags with him. I would get back to normal before joining. But your ass will be miserable in basic training if you go shut down. Remember your up @ 5 and sleep @ 10 daily for 2 months plus however long your AIT is.

Good Luck

PS The military isnt going anywhere, it will wait for you to PCT
    Thanks for the advice, I was curious to hear from expirence and about the testing. I will be doing pct though my cycle is pretty heavy so it will be needed.

Thread Information