Thread: anavar

crxx is offline New Member

anavar

Hey guys quick question iam 24 and. 180 lbs 5'8 iam taking decca and sust 250mlg and on top anavar also .... I diet great eat 4 times a day ... Now the question is how much anavar will I need to consume for great results for a six pack curently iam taking do mlg daily any other advice ?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Im pretty sure there's no anavar milligram conversion to six pack... Could be wring though. Your diet sounds terrible. Whats your cycle history, Bf%?

What are the current doses u are taking on this cycle and how long are u running it for?

Plenty on info on this board...

3 weeks already been running it on the anavar up to 5 pills a day 10 mlg and body fat is at 11 percent iam deca and test 2 mts alrdy sorry I forgot to mention the whole diet ....morning 5 egg whites half grape fruit and oat meal....next it 8oz chicken ewth cup of broccli and then next is protein shake ...then gym ... Then protein shake...then chicken with veggies and broccli

snowman is offline Senior Member
    whats your cycle history.... take all the steroids you want, IF you dont diet properly, you will never see a six pack ....dieting is all about a 6 pack NOT roids

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    how long have you been training?
    previous cycles?
    Your diet is no good, I would recommend going to the diet section and post up your diet and ask for help,

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crxx View Post
    3 weeks already been running it on the anavar up to 5 pills a day 10 mlg and body fat is at 11 percent iam deca and test 2 mts alrdy sorry I forgot to mention the whole diet ....morning 5 egg whites half grape fruit and oat meal....next it 8oz chicken ewth cup of broccli and then next is protein shake ...then gym ... Then protein shake...then chicken with veggies and broccli
    Those are good meals just need to add 3-4 more like that.

Your diet is your problem.

been training for 4 yrs now ....i been on and off with sust for 6 mts now and 2 mts ago started decca with it ....and 3 weeks now with the anavar ....i do 40 min of cardio every day after work out ....and do abs also i know a good diet and hard work can result in abs ....what would u suggest gymfu for other 3 meals ? and how much in between times should i take it ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh God damn it, is it really summer already?

Thread Information