Thread: Winstrol V

sarasotahitman is offline New Member

Winstrol V

Hey all new to the site well posting wise. I am starting a cycle of winnie and i weigh 224 lbs. I was told by someone that you want to do 3 to 5 cc's a week is this the right dose. Also i am taking some colmid as well and fish liver anything else i missed. thanks again

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Whats you status ? how long have you worked out, age, body fat % etc..

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    just winny?....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    FRom the sounds of it you need to do alot more research but first could you please tell us your stats and cycle history?

i am 5'11 221 body fat 19%

I am 40 years old. Long story short worked out alot thru the years stayed fit. had shoulder surgery and was out for about 2 years, now been back at it for 9 months. I have in the best done deca /dbol but that was 9 years ago. I have been doing some research on here for a while but figured i would get better answers from you folks.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    19% fat is to high to cycle... drop body fat first ( go to the diet section) and do some cardio ; then If you decide to do a cycle, make sure you have some kind of test as a base, then If you want to add winny or another steroid its O.k....a winny cycle by it self is not a good idea, it will shut you down... its even worst, at our age ( i will be 40 this year)... make sure you always have test as a base.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Most men can do 50-100mg EOD injects and get nice results. Some like daily at 50mg.

court628 is offline New Member
    Very good advise from smowman

19% bf is a little high to cycle. You may be susceptible to more sides like gyno and acne. It's the estrogen, you need it but too much sucks. A good diet and cardio will help lower your fat. I've just done a cycle of clen /T4/keto (only 3 weeks) and I lost about 3% bf. I think I could have lost more if I watched my diet. Have fun, be safe

Ok last question and thanks for the input. I heard that you get really tired when using winny is this true and if so why? I have decided to wait on this thanks to all of you but trying to get ducks in a row for when i get some test to add to it na dget my body fat down.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Not true. I have done a few cycles with Winny and never had these effects. Only thing I saw was hair loss, acne and test shutdown.

anyway else heard of anything about winny? I have read a lot in hear and some swear by it as a stand alone and others not so much with everyones knowledge is there a preference or is it a individual thing. I have since drop by BF to 17%

Also snowman said it would shut me down in what way? thanks again for the input in advance

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Everone has different experiences, but I dont think it'll "shut u down". I'd take the previous advice and cut your bf first. Then probably add a test base.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    It will shut down your test production. I have had it happen to me.

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol is often united with other steroids depending on the wanted results. For bulking reactions, a stronger androgen like testosterone , Dianabol or Anadrol 50 is frequently took. will balance out the cycle a bit, giving us good anabolic reaction with minor whole estrogenic action than whether taking such steroids alone. The reaction should be a significant gain in new weight mass, with a more comfortable level of liquid also fat maintenance.
    Always use Test as a base.

Thread Information